TK75vnQ - Best Searchlight

Wurkkos

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Supporter
Sorry if i am too mean. I am a nice guy. nice tk75vnq70. Your light is born on my bday. Lol. It should be my light. Jk. 16k lumen is amazing.
No need to apologize, of course. You are all good. :) Happy Birthday!

This light is as I envisioned: Take a TN36UTVn, add another emitter, make the head diameter an inch larger, make the reflector wells deeper and larger diameter. This yields a beam profile that is similar to the TN36UTVn, with some more lumens in the center of the beam, and with some more throw, and with some less flood. Very powerful visual effect!

Also, this light does not feel as heavy as I imagined. Instead, the subjective weight feel is pleasantly and surprisingly non-heavy.

This light came out a year ago, and there are several much newer lights in the same size/weight class, but I chose this light to be my first one in its size/weight class, because it has much more power than the others that have more throw and much less power.

This, all around, is a very excitingly impressive item!

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Supporter
You got lucky richbuff. You probably got the last tk75vn
Could be, because it is not on skylumen website, as of very recently. The TK75Qvn throw (non-XHP70 emitters) was withdrawn recently due to the introduction of newer lights, but in the past few hours, the TK75 is now completely not visible on SL website.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought the tk75 killer throw a few years back. It doesn't have the driver VN and only has 3 LEDs.

Does anyone remember the specs on this light as I want to sell it but want to post the proper specs.

ven

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast

ven

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
Ven comes thru again! Thanks a lot!

I forgot how expensive this light was. I was thinking $150 including 4 3400 Keeppower batteries. Do you think this would be a fair price when I post?

Yes! it is an awesome light for sure, shame to sell tbh..............:mecry: still holds its own today

drummer132132

Enlightened
Imo have vinh update it to xml2 PDTc (U3) and get drivervnx2. I miss the 3 emitter look vs the 4 emitter. Less heat too but more heatsink.

I have an LD60vn that's basically a mini TK75 and gets hot quick due to smaller mass. Imo if they still sold the 3 emitter reflector TK75 and it had the shoulder strap I would buy it over the 4 emitter version.

Last edited:

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Imo have vinh update it to xml2 PDTc (U3) and get drivervnx2. I miss the 3 emitter look vs the 4 emitter. Less heat too but more heatsink.

I have an LD60vn that's basically a mini TK75 and gets hot quick due to smaller mass. Imo if they still sold the 3 emitter reflector TK75 and it had the shoulder strap I would buy it over the 4 emitter version.

This actually has XML2 U3 dedomed LEDs. It's up for sale in the sales forum if anyone wants to add drivervn to it, or just wants a really sick light. :twothumbs

Latest posts