• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TN40vn - Should T6vn be scared?!

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pretty sure I know the answer, but just to confirm. The TN40 has a rechargeable battery pack and the TN40S is the same light with a removable pack, correct? If anyone has a tn40svn, can you confirm the bottom does not have a charge port and charge indicator light? Pic would be awesome. I think my tn40svn has a TN40 base

long story. Tn40svn have a removable pack.. u werent here when the tn40vn was released.. some of the tn40vn have to use tn30 handle/carrier to work with xhp 35 12v.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tn40vn arrived today. Best vn light to date. Best light I have to date out of 70 or so....and counting. This light is a monstrous beast that eats up the darkness. Man, it's beam is so bright and intense it's amazing. I just love the size and form factor. It dethroned my tm16gtvn that does 422kcd and 6000 lumens. That light has been downgraded to my loft, and the tn40vn now has the pedestal next to the backyard door. Beamshots coming tomorrow...
anyone on the fence should just buy this light...I was and now I have no regrets, and better hurry cus vinh only has a couple left!

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
congrats man. my TN40vn put my TM16GTvn to shame too. It's weird how pics just don't do the differences justice.

hey, you got the TN40Svn right? if so, could you post a pic of the battery carrier and how the batteries line up? Was curious to see if there was a chance it would fit into the TN32UT battery accidentally.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
long story. Tn40svn have a removable pack.. u werent here when the tn40vn was released.. some of the tn40vn have to use tn30 handle/carrier to work with xhp 35 12v.

Correct. This is what mine looks like.

I adjusted the handle so the "MINI TN30" is flush with the "TN40" logo on the head.

hahoo

Enlightened
Tn40vn arrived today. Best vn light to date. Best light I have to date out of 70 or so....and counting. This light is a monstrous beast that eats up the darkness. Man, it's beam is so bright and intense it's amazing. I just love the size and form factor. It dethroned my tm16gtvn that does 422kcd and 6000 lumens. That light has been downgraded to my loft, and the tn40vn now has the pedestal next to the backyard door. Beamshots coming tomorrow...
anyone on the fence should just buy this light...I was and now I have no regrets, and better hurry cus vinh only has a couple left!

did you get the 5000k, nw version ?

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
congrats man. my TN40vn put my TM16GTvn to shame too. It's weird how pics just don't do the differences justice.

hey, you got the TN40Svn right? if so, could you post a pic of the battery carrier and how the batteries line up? Was curious to see if there was a chance it would fit into the TN32UT battery accidentally.

no, I got the original version with the spare handle.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey mike mc408, thisis what you have.

TN40Svn Low Heat Edition

4*XPL 5000K HD
DriverVNX2
4*3400mAh BP10 Battery Pack
Larger hot spot with relatively high output and low heat
Great for longer turbo runtime
Can only do one at this price
Gorgeous tint

MC408