• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TN42vn - Reflector Throw King

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
If you have a Tn42vn XPG2 S4 Dedome can you please email me photos of the battery carrier please.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alex and I got the old version without the driver upgrades. If that's OK, I'll send pics when I get home. Iirc, they were resoldered so all 4 cells were parallel.

panag

Enlightened
i saw some beamshots with tk61vn and tn42vn and the tk61vn looks very weak!!!!!!!!!! my tk61vn v2 puts out 680k lux measured with extech ea31 at 10m distance!!!!!!!!

Capolini

Banned
i saw some beamshots with tk61vn and tn42vn and the tk61vn looks very weak!!!!!!!!!! my tk61vn v2 puts out 680k lux measured with extech ea31 at 10m distance!!!!!!!!

It must have been hahoo's TK61vn V1!! LOL!

I have TK61vn V4. ~1800 Lumen and 770Kcd :thumbsup:

hahoo

Enlightened

tn42vn destroys all tk61vn, no matter what version..
the tn42vn is in a completely different league
if a tk61vn actually DID test over 700k lux on a given meter, then the tn42vn would be pushing 900k lux on that same meter
it is a superior light in every way, thats why the tk61vn it looks weak in the beamshots, it is, compared to the tn42vn... pics dont lie...
some folks have a hard time coming to grips with that fact.

Last edited:

MC408

Enlightened
Is this still going on between you 2? Lol :poke:

Btw- Capolini, your missing out,

vinh's latest giveaway is "name your 5 favorite quotes". Sure you have 5 Capo originals to share.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am wondering tn42vn with the xml PDT. What's u think?

I don't really like a k70vn.. it's too cool. I mean the tint. Lol

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am wondering tn42vn with the xml PDT. What's u think?

I don't really like a k70vn.. it's too cool. I mean the tint. Lol
I have XHP35 neutral white in my EC60vn and the color rendering is great on the tint isn't cool at all. Maybe you just need to request the neutral version of XHP35.

I'm so in love with my T21vn that it has me going over the specs of the TN42vn and salivating. But, I just can't get past the huge size of that light.

V54_Fan

Newly Enlightened

Of your 5000+ posts, I wonder how many are gloating about your TK61vn?

About 1000 would be my guess. Give it a rest.

Capolini

Banned

If you way of making a living depended on your "Guessing",,you would be bankrupt! Aren't I entitled to brag about mine?

People like you are the reason I am SELDOM on V54 threads anymore.

20 posts in 2 years,and this is probably your typical one.

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
This is getting interesting--One Guy getting Bashed for complaining about 5 bad experiences and a month to get a refund
And another Guy getting Bashed for saying his TK61vn is so wonderful---- Typical way of the world today--Only some people get to say what they want to

hahoo

Enlightened

ill say 2000 posts
dont forget, we get to hear it at the other forum nonstop also...
im all for tootin your own horn every now and again, but every other post gets old quick...
best way to brag, and prove your lights is with beamshots, or personal lux readings, of which ive not seen the first one yet
oh well, ill lleave this alone now....

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a certain amount of posts in this forum in a certain amount of time. This is a flashlight forum, so most of my posts here are about flashlights. All of the flashlights I purchased have been exciting for me. I have made some posts about that. I would say how important my flashlights are to my day to day happiness, but people might possibly think that other core aspects of my life are grossly deficient.

So, I will post about some other thing that is exciting to me. Math. The area of a circle is pi time radius squared. Sometimes I forget this formula. It is easier for me to derive the formula than remember it. I just integrate C= pi times D. D = 2r. So, I integrate C = pi 2r.

The integral of circumference is Area, and the integral of pi 2r is equal to pi 2r squared over 2, because the integral of x to the n is equal to x to the n+1 over n+1. The two 2s' cancel each other out, leaving A = pi r squared.

Anytime there is a one-half kx squared, it is an integral of kx. Hence, kinetic energy is the integral of momentum. 1/2mv squared is the integral of mv.

This is the TN42vn topic thread. I love mine. It is so exciting to see what it does. I hope anyone who does not have one can get one.

Repetitive signature is disabled.