• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TN42vnM - Throw King R

Devildude

Enlightened
Wow, I actually have the left three lights. A TK-61vnv4, a TN42vn and a TN31mb all are go to lights. I need to to think about getting the newest version just to have something better than my Deft-X.

hhmoore

Newly Enlightened
^^^^^^

Here you go. This will give you an idea.

LEFT TO RIGHT: TK61vn-TN42vn-OSTS TN31mb-K40vn-TK75vn-M2Xvn-TK35vn-U21vn-TX25C2vn-SDminiVN

LINE_UP_MODS.jpg

Thank you! That puts it pretty much where I'd previously expected.
I appreciate you taking the time to do that

Yes, the TK-61vnv4, TN42vn, and TN31mb are great go to lights.

I chose to Cerakote my new TN42vnM because I want to start using this flashlight a lot, as soon as I receive it, rather than become a shelf queen.

I was watching YouTube videos of The Proper People. Their exploration of the abandoned Cincinnati subway system gave me an idea. You know all those movies and videos with a flashlight not able to see the bottom of a super deep well or mysterious hole? Or the end of a mile long tunnel?

I am going to carry my Cerakote TN42vnM and use it everywhere. There is no problem to seeing the end of super long distances with this baby. Yeah!

Wow, I actually have the left three lights. A TK-61vnv4, a TN42vn and a TN31mb all are go to lights. I need to to think about getting the newest version just to have something better than my Deft-X.

Last edited: