Tri-EDC

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would prefer an 18650 version or an 18500 version.
18500 would put it at the same length as the sst50 edc

+1!

I already would have been sold on an SST50 with an 18650 tube, although it would have been a little longer.

The Tri would have a nice length and you could use 2 x 16340, which makes it brighter.

Mac, PLEASE, offer us an 18650 version this time!!! :hitit:

fishhead

Newly Enlightened
I'd like an 18650 version too!

And I hope that powercoat option will be available in the next run - it looks very nice.

jgraham15

Enlightened
I would love 18650 but I would want a clip! So if I could only choose one I would take the clip hands down.

Is it possible to just add an extension to the existing Tri-EDC to make it 2x16340 or 1x17670 compatible and keep the clip?

I was one of the lucky few that got one of the Tri-EDC's from the small batch and I love the size of it! It is clipped to my pocket all day long and so small and light weight you barely know it's there. It is by far my favorite flashlight! I can't get over the brightness to size ratio!!! I have a few of Moddoo's triples and I love them but with the Tri-EDC you get the brightness of a Moddoo triple but in a much more compact size than a normal P60 host. Yes you loose some runtime not being able to use an 18650 and some of the brightness not being able to use 2 cells but the small size way more than makes up for it IMHO.

Thank you Mac for an awesome flashlight!!!! :twothumbs

I will definitely buy another one when they are availabe!

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
If there in an 18650 version it will not have a clip.

Mac

While I preffer my lights with clips (although I never use them), I would go for a cliples 18650 here without hesitating! :thumbsup:

Would this body fit the SST50 head and would the Tri fit on an SST50 body? That would be GREAT and I'd :paypal: right now for an 18650-Tri even if I'm completely :broke:

:devil: :shakehead :wave:

scout24

Flashaholic
Henk-Lu- They lego beautifully, I've been carrying my black Tri head on mt SST-50 body for a couple days...:D

fishhead

Newly Enlightened
Well, now I'm torn - I'd like the longer runtime of the 18650 yet the small size of the single cell version is starting to really appeal to me. I guess the real answer is 'buy both' :broke:

groo01

Newly Enlightened
Groo here
I would like a tri edc with an 18650 body and a smaller single cell body.
larger with a L-ring and smaller with a clip..
Baring that ,,, an 18650 with out clip will be fine...
Plain Alu is also fine ... Thanks !!!

stoli67

Enlightened
Quite happy to take one off your hands in Titanium or Aluminium!

Single CR123 or 18650.

Clip or no clip...

I just like the idea of such power in a small package!

Andrew

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Hi, CPF newbie here and this is my first post on a custom thread. I really like the clean design of your EDC lights and the fact that your Tri-EDC is even smaller... :twothumbs

I hope to be able to own one of your Tri-EDC lights someday. I agree with jgraham15, I would like to have an extension to be able to run the light with 1x16340, 2x16340, and 1x17670. I would also like to have a clip on it as well.

Of course, a larger 18650 body that would step down to the Tri-EDC head would be a great option for longer runtime as well.

HP

lovecpf