Tri-V Photo Thread - Share your photos!

Wurkkos

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
SWGG is in my future - just can't decide which version! :D Beautiful pics like this do not help.

Great pics, Murpharoo and PoliceScannerMan!

bound

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Tri-V2 under UV light
6644605120130402093216056.jpg

6644605120130402093632079.jpg

Fbygden

Newly Enlightened
So many beautiful pictures of the amazing Tri-V guys!
I have been drooling over these pictures for quite some while now, but now I finally ordered one from Dave for myself.
In a couple of weeks you just might see pictures of another Tri-V2 SW GG :D

/Fredrik

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
So many beautiful pictures of the amazing Tri-V guys!
I have been drooling over these pictures for quite some while now, but now I finally ordered one from Dave for myself.
In a couple of weeks you just might see pictures of another Tri-V2 SW GG :D

/Fredrik

Fredrik.
When you do get yours, please take the time to report in this thread. Mohan is keeping a record of Tri-V / Tri-V2 owners.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...V-V2-Official-Ownership-Registry-2013-onwards

derangboy

Enlightened
P1220979-Edit-2.jpg

There has been quite a lot of aurora activity over this past week, but it tailed off quite a bit this morning. You can still see a bit of glow, but it was nothing like nights previous. Here, we are scouting out Ghost Pine wind farm and doing a little light painting the aspheric of the Tri-V. My primary light is a Zebra light (for convenience) but the Tri-V is always on me. Here's a link to the video from two nights previous if you're interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thMsbVI-kqI
Thanks for looking!

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Supporter
Wow, that is an amazing picture. The blades reflect light when they are rotating but only at a certain angle? It looks like the one in the distance is spinning. Was this about a 30 second exposure? The video is amazing too.

I have never seen the Aurora Borealis in person. It has been said that it can rarely be seen from southern PA but I never got a break in the weather when it was possible.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers
Dave

lefteye219

Enlightened
I am addicted to this light. Its beautiful and big fan of your work Dave:twothumbs. I am saving up for one and soon wish to have one in my hands:grin2:

lefteye219

Enlightened
demebu7e.jpg

vepetade.jpg

guge7u2u.jpg

Here are some of pics of my Tri-V2

Now all i need is a droid carbiner.. Data any chance i can have it during the pf20 meet?

transultimate

Newly Enlightened
Here are photos of my Tri-V2 (#0665), with tritium vials installed by JHanko. Thanks to Jeff for the excellent craftsmanship, and to Dave for inventing such an amazing light!

There is a single white tritium vial installed in a Hanko-made flush mount button:
9O6r9eR.jpg

And six different colored vials installed on the "top" panel, in order of wavelength:
iYx5pBN.jpg

Two different expressions of light -- white and the color spectrum:
FOeALmd.jpg

A few more glamour shots:
E6TA4gs.jpg

d0eFoMa.jpg

f2InAEz.jpg

The Tri-V with lens cap, a spare set of batteries, and a cleaning cloth fits perfectly into a Hard Graft card case; the titanium clip on the end of the lanyard is perfect for opening the battery compartment:
DPOm7HZ.jpg

All packed up and ready to go:
vpjioUn.jpg

Last edited:

lefteye219

Enlightened
Here are photos of my Tri-V2 (#0665), with tritium vials installed by JHanko. Thanks to Jeff for the excellent craftsmanship, and to Dave for inventing such an amazing light!

There is a single white tritium vial installed in a Hanko-made flush mount button:
9O6r9eR.jpg

And six different colored vials installed on the "top" panel, in order of wavelength:
iYx5pBN.jpg

Two different expressions of light -- white and the color spectrum:
FOeALmd.jpg

A few more glamour shots:
E6TA4gs.jpg

d0eFoMa.jpg

f2InAEz.jpg

The Tri-V with lens cap, a spare set of batteries, and a cleaning cloth fits perfectly into a Hard Graft card case; the titanium clip on the end of the lanyard is perfect for opening the battery compartment:
DPOm7HZ.jpg

All packed up and ready to go:
vpjioUn.jpg

I thought the tri-v was pron but this is pron at its best :-D

I think i know what i want after i grab the carabiner from Dave

Last edited: