• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TubeVN - Best Keychain Light (Must Have)

mustang90

Newly Enlightened
When trying to access high or ramping up to high mode, my tubevn strobes now. Is there a hidden strobe mode or is mine messed up?

code2006

Newly Enlightened
Dam it missed it again
Vinh if u doing any more tube is the price $18.50 with discount
If so i will have 3 plus $5 shipping to uk
I will have them in black or clear please

pyfgcrl

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, I didn't even check here to see you were making these before I just scooped up a pack of 3 of them on Massdrop. Can I send them to you to be modded and if so, can you send me a PP total for shipping back to Houston? Thanks.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very interesting. I never got any of the last ones, I'll have to make sure to get one this time around. I have a stock one with me every day.

pharmbob

Newly Enlightened
GREAT! I love mine from the first go around, and will definitely be getting another :)

Capolini

Banned
I sacrificed mine!! lol!

It started to malfunction so instead of getting it fixed I smashed it with a hammer!:shakehead I noticed it getting warmer! I must have caused a reaction w/ the battery.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is great. My tubevn battery drains when its not on. I have it on my keys but its always dead after 2 weeks with no use.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This is great. My tubevn battery drains when its not on. I have it on my keys but its always dead after 2 weeks with no use.

Techically everything with a momentary electric switch are always on stand by with parasitic drain. The old mod might have accelerated the drain.