TWO NEW PRODUCTS! TK22 TAC and BC21R V3.0

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been really looking forward to the TK22 TAC for over a year, so I preordered right when I heard about it!

busseguy

Enlightened
Well I received my TK22 Tac today. I have to say that I'm pretty disappointed in the tail cap, There is quite a bit of play in it. Makes it feel cheap.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Well I received my TK22 Tac today. I have to say that I'm pretty disappointed in the tail cap, There is quite a bit of play in it. Makes it feel cheap.
Please explain what you mean. I will then compare your explanation to one in house.

busseguy

Enlightened
Please explain what you mean. I will then compare your explanation to one in house.

So when selecting the different modes there is some play between each one going clockwise or counterclockwise. Hope that explains it.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
So when selecting the different modes there is some play between each one going clockwise or counterclockwise. Hope that explains it.
We pulled a sampling of them from our warehouse. They all have that slack. It is the switch inside.
It is not as tight or crisp as other models. So it seems to be the design. If you aren't happy with it, please consider contacting your seller if you would like to return it.

busseguy

Enlightened
We pulled a sampling of them from our warehouse. They all have that slack. It is the switch inside.
It is not as tight or crisp as other models. So it seems to be the design. If you aren't happy with it, please consider contacting your seller if you would like to return it.

I was hoping it was just my example but if the others are like that I will just live with it.

Thank you for checking.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you receive it yet?
Hey, sorry that I haven't been back on here in a long time as life got busy. Yes I received it, and I love this light!

My previous favorite go-to light has been the TK11 TAC, and I'm really pleased with this upgrade. I like the better throw, and for the modes I use it on the most (the lower modes), the battery is so much larger so I don't have to recharge it as often.

I do feel more play than the TK11 TAC in the tailcap, but I don't mind it. It doesn't feel like the light will switch modes on me or anything like that. And I am a big fan of the utility of this design - being able to lock it out as well as ensure Turbo when I want it is great, and I also appreciate being able to set the more "utilitarian" output level in a separate mode. Then I can easily switch between that mode and Turbo whenever necessary very easily.

Anyway, hope that you like it too. :)