Ultimate Swiss Army Flashlight?

James Van Artsdalen

Enlightened
What's everyone's favorite Swiss Army Flashlight?

I'm looking at the web page for the Vector VEC130 Sports TV / Lantern . This tries hard:

</font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">AM/FM radio</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Weather radio</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Black & White TV</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Siren</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Compass</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thermometer</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Incandescent light</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Fluorescent light</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Shoulder strap</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">AC/DC/battery powered</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">but alas there is no air compressor, much less a GPS or any other modern necessity for a flashlight. Are there more complete examples that are still on-hand portable and battery powered?

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
It has a TV built in? Wow! Only in America.....
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

James Van Artsdalen

Enlightened
Here's another oddball: Wilson WFFL80RCY

</font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Incandescent lamp</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">"Adjustable Twin Tube Fluorescent"</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">"Electronic Control Mosquito Repellent"</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thermometer</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Compass</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">"Safety Flasher"</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Originally posted by James Van Artsdalen:
What's everyone's favorite Swiss Army Flashlight?......
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">The ultimate and most truly hilarious Swiss Army Flashlight was created by PK (Paul Kim, Surefire's chief designer) and displayed in a post that generated considerable controversy.

I hesitate to post it unless knowledgeable senior members feel it's OK.

Brightnorm

James Van Artsdalen

Enlightened
Originally posted by brightnorm:
The ultimate and most truly hilarious Swiss Army Flashlight was created by PK (Paul Kim, Surefire's chief designer) and displayed in a post that generated considerable controversy.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I have a copy of the picture and it is funny, but too much of it is PhotoShop to count here. Moreover most of the stuff was useful on a flashlight, unlike the siren or mosquito repellant above.

I never went back to see why it was controversial. I guess that some people don't realize flashlights are mounted on guns when needed.

Latest posts