• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

v5 Triple BOSS Flashlight (Bright Output Small Size)

Rossymeister

Enlightened
Re: New B.O.S.S Flashlight?

The AW 18350s that i have are about 3 years old now. Whats the best battery for frequent use of afterburn? Ive got a boss 70.

Rioghalmo

Newly Enlightened
Re: New B.O.S.S Flashlight?

I'm very happy with the keeppower 1200 mah unprotected.

This is what I use too. When I bought my first Boss a little over a year ago, these are what Dan from Oveready recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Sorry for our reduced communication and presence. a few updates:

1. the virus has slowed our operations. particularly the delivery of packages. 2 day delivery is now 3 and international delivery requires additional days in customs.
  2. until further notice, we've discontinued signature shipping. this will reduce interactions between customers and postal agents. we have replaced signature with increased insurance and expect this to be better for everyone.
  3. parallel to all this we are also working to improve our products. i expect to have an insider this summer announcing the first of these improvements. while this is exciting it also requires considerable time and resources, reducing our responsiveness.
  4. products effected by the upgrades have been pulled out of stock, reducing buyers remorse of those who might buy something then see it improved. we'll be putting these items back into stock and improving availability as production improves throughout the year.
  5. These developments begin with new lux rc features (some requested in this very thread) that OVEREADY and Torchlab are codeveloping with lux rc. We are planning a mail-in firmware upgrade process later this year for all eligible v5 products, including all BOSS versions and models.

Last edited: