Vape as smoking cessation

yeoldoak

Newly Enlightened
Smoked roll ups and all manner of poop in my earlier days, but there came a time
with kids and just the sticking rank smell that follows you, smelling cloths, bedding,
the house, the tar stain on yah fingers, furniture, walls etc, yellow teeth, breath, and
weezing just general poor health and financial cost.

Having that around what was then my first child was
not something I wanted to put them in, so I quit cold turkey just fcked it off,
moods and the grrrrr that came just had to be dealt with, that was 2006. Now 3 kids
and I tell em the bad it was for me so they can understand its not something to get
into.

Nowadays its vapes and popcorn lung, theres no benefit however way you look
at it, fresh air is what the lungs need : )

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i sometime vape some delta 8 maybe a toke every few weeks .a pen can last me months way safer then drinking

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
Smoked roll ups and all manner of poop in my earlier days, but there came a time
with kids and just the sticking rank smell that follows you, smelling cloths, bedding,
the house, the tar stain on yah fingers, furniture, walls etc, yellow teeth, breath, and
weezing just general poor health and financial cost.

Having that around what was then my first child was
not something I wanted to put them in, so I quit cold turkey just fcked it off,
moods and the grrrrr that came just had to be dealt with, that was 2006. Now 3 kids
and I tell em the bad it was for me so they can understand its not something to get
into.

Nowadays its vapes and popcorn lung, theres no benefit however way you look
at it, fresh air is what the lungs need : )
Similar story for me.
I got annoyed enough at myself around 12 years ago and just went the cold turkey.
Made me laugh the way you put it, pretty much sums up my exact sentiment and how I'd word it.

Anyone who wants to quit, I'd strongly recommend the cold turkey route. You may well stumble here or there over a period but stick at it until you get to the point where you've won and it's gone for good.