Vape Deals

ven

Flashaholic
Hi Sean, yes the lower priced version and afaik its not the dna200 chip. Its still up-gradable and in truth i am not over bothered about the dna200 for the extra cost. Its a saving of over £100 here in the UK from the dna200 version and i am not even using TC yet:eek: :laughing:

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I visited Vapor Shark's site this weekend hoping to catch a deal on the Vapor Shark Flask squonk only to find they no longer offer it. WTH!

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vapor Shark has the Vapor Flask on sale for $99.00 while supplies last.

ven

Flashaholic
Vapor Shark has the Vapor Flask on sale for $99.00 while supplies last.

genuine? is it the 40w though?

Nice mid, have some with kanger firmware right now for £99 but resisting! Trying to be sensible and looking at a few light options for now instead

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
genuine? is it the 40w though?

Nice mid, have some with kanger firmware right now for £99 but resisting! Trying to be sensible and looking at a few light options for now instead

Yes I believe so, don't know much about it. I received a email and thought I would pass the info on.

ven

Flashaholic
I would be tempted with that if here in UK, around £75 from best part of £250 not too long back, the dna40 chip is still good firmware and would suffice for most of my uses. However now, most my tanks require more output.

You guys get some great deals!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
No idea. That's not my thing and I'm not sure there is anything legal in the state of CT that I would be able to use in it anyway. Also, I'm not sure how the admins on CPF would look at conversations of more "recreational" topics.

timbo114

Enlightened
I'm not inquiring of anything illegal at all.
Natural dry herbage, clove, green tea, [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]lemon grass, spearmint [/FONT]etc.

Last edited:

Clouder

Banned
Awesome deals as it seems this could be a endeavour for you to start something great.

Clouder- Posts that are straight up advertising or an attempt to get around not posting links are a no-no. This is your second one I've edited. If you're genuinely here to contribute, that's wonderful. No more links, please. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: