Vape Lounge

ven

ven

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
Picked up a coil master kit from the cloud shop

Not bad quality and knocked it from £30 to £25 for me:) too hard to resist!!!

Ordered an extremely cheap wismec in black for £32..........too cheap to miss out on ..............even if it takes months to get here :laughing:

ven

ven

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
True !!! Had a play last night and knocked some 0.5ohm coils up for the goblin(2.5mm dia) ,took around 20mins or so before up and running.

Ordered the bigger UD tank to try out as the base looks more friendly to work on. Hopefully have next week at some point .

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had a chance to mess around with the TFV4 Mini kit. Nice little tank. Doesn't hold enough liquid to last more than 15 minutes of vaping, but at least easy to top fill. The two nice new features are the drip tip with the pyrex liner and the new TF-CLP2 coils.

I really bought this whole kit because it was on sale and I thought I'd give the mini a shot - kinda wish I had just gotten another full size tank.

The TF-CLP2 coil is just awesome though. It took two mini tanks for the flavor to really bed in though. The first tank was very metallic. The second the flavors started coming out. The third tank the flavor was fully there and what an amazing vape experience. I'm enjoying it a 75 Watts and it heats up really fast and give amazing vapor. Nice and warm, full bodied, flavorful.

ven

ven

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
Great feedback, thanks for sharing as i have been pondering over a mini tfv4 and looks like the 5ml is the best way due to being so thirsty. Might have to try some claptons ,as i have not bought any actual coils for a good while now. Not cheap though at £20-£25 so almost $40 for 5............ouch! As much as a tank....

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a nice Black Friday deal from a US vendor. $20 + 20% off for a five pack of the clapton coils. :D

ven

ven

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
:p

When i am due a change, i will invest in some to try..........75w though!! thats quite a bot of power for you and happy with the flavour too:thumbsup:. Guess its just what works and finding out(through spending lots of $ and not giving in)the perfect vape:)

I have not been on my tfv4(rach is on hers with black magic's killer instinct) as pretty much constant crown use with the single RBA.

If you like vanilla i recommend grim reapers' kick the bucket , very creamy and gone through my 2nd bottle yesterday! . The shop is saving me money by not stocking more than 1 bottle :laughing: . Said i can order what ever i want but at $12-$14ish for 30ml.............odd bottle here and there for me. I probably have best part of 1L of juice ready to vape. Just cant find a vanilla to match this one,pretty amazing .

Ordered some capella french vanilla and some capella bavarian cream to try and get close:naughty:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree - 75 W is on the upper end of my vaping. But with these coils you need that power just to get a good vape. My loft has been a huge cloud all weekend long. Has made for some great late night flashlighting too - I feel like I'm driving through fog at night. :p

ven

ven

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
:laughing: must admit I may get a flashlight and light the clouds up sometimes :whistle:

Sure it would be very cool with lasers!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if I am taking my vaping journey in the right direction or not but I just started making 100mL bottles of just instead of 50mL bottles as I was getting tired of mixing liquids every week. I think with these new tanks I have been going through 15-20mL of juice a day!

ven

ven

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
It's the tanks fault Sean , not yours :laughing:

I use 100ml for my daily top ups , 250ml made at a time now as I get fed up making it every week :laughing:

Now I am buying 2L of VG for mixing (will last ages ,well it would but I keep giving bottles away :laughing: )

Mid you have a flavour or two you always vape then making bulk amounts is definitely the answer. I find the more I make the easier it is due to larger amounts.

KuanR

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's another update for me:

I picked up the titanium TC coils for the TFv4 and I like them. I can't chain vape it though as I managed to burn one of them just now. They have a higher resistance than the nickel coils but offer a comfortable vape. The flavor isn't as strong so I'll probably go back to the nickel coils. The titanium coils are suppose to be more durable but you can't let it run dry by even the slightest. They're not very forgiving on that front.

Another thing I noticed with TC mode on the HCigar VT200 is when you put in a new coil and select yes, it reverts the initial power up at 200w!! Why they did that I don't know but it caught me off guard. I was a little dumb found and didn't realize it until I hooked it up to EScribe and saw the settings had changed.

Overall, I do enjoy temperature control but I would still change things up here and there and go back to the other coils....which is why I also picked up the quad clapton coils for this tank :) I'll report back when I get to test it out.

ven

ven

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
Quad claptons:naughty: not tried them yet!!!...........yet!!! :laughing: Look forward to your impressions;)

I have been boring tbh, still await my UD Zephyrus........any time i guess. Bought a couple of different wires,one of which is clapton kanthal a1 for some builds. Not bothered with the goblin for a bit as just been using my tfv4 and dual RBA or Crown and RBA. Had some french vanilla flav and Bavarian cream flav concentrate come in for Rach. Must admit it makes an awesome creamy vape with a vanilla back ground(similar to vaping a custard cream biscuit :laughing: )

If anyone is using a vanilla or say strawberry etc flavour, then i can recommend the capella Bavarian cream, so hard to describe really because how can a vape be creamy?............it just is and so smooth with an 80% VG mix. Really does change the vape with sweet flavours and is going to be a must addition to my juice concoctions .

Still await my cube mini from GB:shakehead and the pre sale wismec 200w which hopefully be sent not far after the 10th. What really made me :mad: is the original cube mini order from Oct showed that on the 15th Nov the pre sale was over and should be shipped. This changed by the manufacturer which i am not sure about(why has my local vape shop had one in for the last few weeks!) . To be put back till end of Nov......still await shipping notification and this time i cant see me ordering again with this type of practice.

Mini rant over:eek:

KuanR

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I won't be buying from gear best until they sort out their problems and delays.

I just put in a new titanium coil and it's got a weird burnt taste to it...not as bad as the actual burnt coil but it's there. I cleaned the tank before putting in the new one too.

It might need some breaking in, I'll try one more tank before I decide what to do. It's not always fun to be trying all this new stuff out when the old stuff has been working just fine lol

ven

ven

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
Very true Ryan, and for every 5 fails the one winner changes the game! Thats how i think but it can be frustrating at times with the fails. Have you tried SS as this seems a good long lasting metal. Quite a few good reports that i have come across.

Some coils will take a good tank to bed in, presume well soaked with juice before fitting in tank and left for 10-15mins . I start real low with the W, and just bump up gradually .

KuanR

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm doing the same with the temperature, I have it at 450f which is damn lol.

I'm giving it a bit more time before I try another coil...The shop didn't have the ss coils so I'll wait a bit.

I hope I find the right one and the TFV4 can maintain its top status with me!

ven

ven

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
Sure you will, even now the tfv4 and crown are the top tanks from reviews so it seems.

Will see how the UD is soon, thats only an RBA though, so no supplied ready made coils(which i wanted as hope for a nice base to work off unlike the goblin).

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ryan - interesting feedback on the TC stuff. Something doesn't seem right though as TC is supposed to not burn cotton if things dry up. I'm just not convinced enough to try at this time.

I have to say, though, that my TFV4 coils have been lasting a long time for me. The Quad coil has had great life. And the clapton dual coil (not sure they make a clapton quad - where'd you see that) has also had great flavor and life.

I got an email that ecig here in the US is having a heck of a sale on the Crown tank for $18 and the 4-packs of coils for $6. I think I may grab another as it performs as good as the TFV4 but is much less costly to feed in terms of new coils.