VIP Twistie?

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Justintox,

Hmmm, with a twisty and flat cap it would already stand on end. We'd keep *VERY short* legs on it for...what reason again?

[/ QUOTE ]

To keep it looking like a VIP.

Daniel

Radagast

Enlightened
Looks like we're at around 50, many pending on price and likely final design. Please participate in the design POLL.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Please put me down for one.

If there ends up being different style twisties available, put me down for one of every kind.

Thx

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
Stainless said:
While I hate to even suggest that we are overdue for a seperate "Mr. Bulk Forum"

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, long overdue. *hint hint*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Sombrero

Newly Enlightened
Interested in a short flat twistie. Also 2AA twistie if you end up making them.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Instead of carving a laynard attachment into the solid tailpiece, why not just drill and tap a hole into the tailpiece and screw in a laynard attachment. That way I could make mine even smaller by not using a laynard (by taking off the attachment point.)

Radagast

Enlightened
Roy, I like that idea because if you just have a screwhole you are not commiting it just to be a lanyard. One could make a screw in adapter for a tripod or just about anything, really. Where would the hole go, top or side? Still, as long as 98 others agree......

The poll on preference will go on until Sunday night. I'll then put up a separate attributes poll with several different options, like knurling, etc. Please post any suggestions for the list of options. The goal is to make a tailcap wanted for 1 out 3 VIP's. Any less than that will probably not happen.

Also, if it does happen we will have one more big debt of gratitude to Charlie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
I'd put the hole dead center of the top (bottom?).....but a hole on the side would allow a button attachment as on the McLux....idea..button attachment on a 90 degree bracket that screws into the hole in the center of the bottom?

Justintoxicated

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mr Bulk, what I was thinking was that really short legs would give a place for a hole while allowing it to stand on end, but could be much shorter since there is no kroll switch...Like just a couple mm's high

MY

Enlightened
I am in for one as short as possible please. 123 and AA twisty. I like the hole on the side for a screw in lanyard attachment idea best.