• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WANTED: Mac's Titanium Tri EDC

jkid1911

Enlightened
WTB (WITHDRAWN) : Mac's Titanium Tri EDC

Since I can't live in front of the computer (I don't know how you guys do it...) waiting for a one of these to list (I've missed 4 or 5 in the last few days?) I figured I'd post a WANT TO BUY and see if I have any better luck this way. Maybe someone about to list one will take some pitty and contact me first :). Anyway, please let me know if you should decide to sell one, it would be greatly appreciated.

DETAILS: Looking for one with a Pocket clip, crenalations and that takes the 18350 battery please. Not concerned about type of finish or if it has been carried as I'm going to carry it too. This is going to be my EDC so I'd rather it be a user if it helps keep the price down. Thanks.

Last edited:

timsmile

Newly Enlightened
Yeah these Mac gems are usually sold in less than 10 mins when the threads come up. Good luck!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

jkid1911

Enlightened
Yeah these Mac gems are usually sold in less than 10 mins when the threads come up. Good luck!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
You're not kidding, 10 minutes is an eternity with Mac's flashlights. :) Ha! It's really all in good fun. I figured I'd give this a try. Thanks for the well wishes!

jkid1911

Enlightened
Time for a Holiday BUMP....."HAPPY THANKSGIVING" to all the Photonfanatics!:)

jkid1911

Enlightened
This is the Dec. 4th, Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas Spectacular at the Easton Theatre in Easton PA bump...:)

gunga

Flashaholic
Yes. I've seen them last a little while on the forums. Make sure you send to Flucero for custom programming. Really makes the Mac more useful!

Last edited by a moderator:

jkid1911

Enlightened
Yes. I've seen them last a little while on the forums. Make sure you send to Flucero for custom programming. Really makes the Mac more useful!

Flucero is Aces! No doubt the way to go, thanks....:)

Last edited by a moderator:

jkid1911

Enlightened
"Thank you bump" for the kind members that have contacted me so far in an effort to help me out. You guys are GREAT, thanks!

Gatsby

Enlightened
I've not seen one in awhile other than the controversial 2 total posts sale of a tri edc - which would probably not have been my first pick either in this range.

mattp

Enlightened
G'day,
I'll be selling one of mine soon and you can have first option on it if you like; I just need to decide which one to sell. I have a neutral XP-G with trits and glow disc in the optic, and a 219 emitter with glow optic, and the bodies are both crenelated Ti with clips, one is stonewashed and one is natural / machined Ti finish. Both in excellent / unmarked condition, and both programmed by flucero with 5 levels (inc. firefly) and hybrid memory. I will likely keep the 219 emitter, but I'm still tossing up which body to keep. Anyway, I just thought I'd put it out there so you don't give up hope :) They're both about as good as Mac's get, so I'm sure you'd be happy with either of them.
Cheers,
Matt