Wave of Makai

tino_ale

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
You have not listed the makai + 2x123 pak combination but since both items are available this is what I've ordered ( I am aware it should never be used on 2 cells).

Last edited:
McGizmo

McGizmo

Flashaholic
You have not listed the makai + 2x123 pak combination but since both items are available this is what I've ordered ( I am aware it should never be used on 2 cells).

I leave the advanced configurations to you advanced folks! :) There are a few of you on this tack.

I am calling it quits for the night. There are still a couple order requests I have not packaged yet but you guys will be covered and your lights will go out in tomorrow's mail (including this guy here. :nana: )

Thanks everybody!! :bow:

D

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Don,
Just got the message; So I'll take one if you still have stock. Just the Makai head for me, please.
Thanks,
Frank

:takeit::paypal:

Last edited:
N

Nedtheshred

Enlightened
Don,

These look awesome!!

Paypal sent.

Much Aloha

Ned

bobjane

bobjane

Enlightened
Email sent for a Makai 1x123. The Haiku didn't want to share its body. :laughing:

Hi Don,

I sent you an email at the time of the above post and have not received a reply. This is my first time purchasing from you so I may well have done something incorrectly. Can you please look into it?

Thanks.