Weapon mounted LEP light I can't remember the name

QMT93

Enlightened
Hi lads,

This will sound clueless, but that's why I'm here.

I watched a video on a light exciting phosphor (LEP) weapon mounted light (WML). The reviewer owns a gear website, and says this light is a collaboration with another organization. He also says to buy the light, we have to sign a waiver stating that we will use it responsibly, as it's an LEP, not an LED.

I can't remember the brand or model of the light, or the video, or the organizations. Could you help me?

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

QMT93

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm, I know there is a Weltool LEP module for Surefire Scout/ E-series/ Arisaka bodies. I believe Olight was looking at a WML LEP as well in some form of "Warrior" type? Those are the only two WML LEPs that I have heard of.

Acebeam makes you sign wavers for their W50 I think.... that's certainly not a WML though.

QMT93

Enlightened
Nope, none of those! This is not American made light, as the reviewer said, but it is an entirely different brand from the well-known LEP and LED makers. That's why it's so difficult [emoji24].

QMT93

Enlightened
Unfortunately, no, still not it. It's a collaboration between two gear organizations. I do appreciate your help all along, @dotCPF .

QMT93

Enlightened
@archimedes oh, thanks! I forgot to check.

QMT93

Enlightened
That's the one. Thank you! This has been driving nuts the whole morning.

QMT93

Enlightened
@dotCPF @archimedes @Ozythemandias thank you guys for your time and patience! I've seen LEP light before, but not as a WML, so I was curious. Thank you all again!

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast

There's also this one, which I'm going to pull the trigger on next paycheck!