weird stuff

funk

Enlightened
Had to pass this one along, the site is difficult to navigate - but thought that all would get a kick out of it
wink.gif
LED lights etc. Page up and around..............

web page

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
That phantom seal beam light looks interesting. They apparently reversed the quoted voltages. I emailed them for price quotes. I'll let you know when I get a reply.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
interesting stuff, but the website itself is nasty!

I think I found out one reason why that page is so horribly slow....as a Webmaster (and nosey bugger) I`m forever sneaking a look behind the scenes at other pages (learned HTML that way!) and I noticed that it only ground to a halt when that photo of the cockpit/vehicle light comes into view- so I right clicked and pasted its address in, and got an impossibly huge 1498x1274 image! Whew! They used HTML size and width tags to scale it down to that little image, but the actual file is still immense- I hate when people do that, it always causes trouble. I always specify height/width in my image tags, it makes it easier to read the bottom of a long page when the photos havn`t all loaded yet (slow connection for example)- otherwise it jumps and jerks and you can`t read it as each one pops up and the page spreads downward. But I never use H/W to scale photos- it`s a HTML no-no in my book.

Wouldn`t surprise me if they did a similar thing for some of the the other images too.

Sorry about the little mini-rant, I but do get pee`d off some times- heck if I can make a decent looking web page (even if the colours aren`t to everyone`s liking
wink.gif
and content is not great), why can`t these so-called proffesionals?

[/rant]

grin.gif
shocked.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif