What 3 lights do you like/use the most?

sassaquin

Enlightened
1. Photon Rex rechargable - Believe it or not, with all of my $100+ lights, this one gets used the most. Bonus fun is hooking it up to another battery to recharge it - really cool.

2. Peak Logan SS QTC - Recent addition but can't stop playing with the variable QTC.

3. Luce de Notte - Sits on my nightstand and glows day and night.:candle:

akajimmy

Newly Enlightened
My EDC is a zebra sc51c
Around the house A modded Pentagon with a malkof m61HCRI.
Gladius w/Creemator mod. Scorpion with Turbohead will likely take its place

Volvo

Newly Enlightened
Top 3 most used lights.

iTP A3 EOS Upgrade
Surefire E1L
Surefire L1

JBA

Newly Enlightened
1. Surefire U2
2. Fenix PD10
3. Streamlight Argo HP LED headlamp

All CR123 lights that I use rechargeables with.

Narcosynthesis

Newly Enlightened
Fenix L1T - a great general use light, decent power and runtime without being too large.
Fenix LD01 - A tiny pocket light with a fair amount of clout to it
3D Maglite with terralux LED - perhaps not the fanciest or best light out there, but far more output and throw than anything else I own, all for cheaper than either of the Fenix lights...

A special mention goes to my Petzl Tikka XP headlamp, which is indispensable when camping for trouble free light while you do all manner of tasks.

Leif24

Newly Enlightened
1.] NiteCore D10 (camo)
2.] Maratac AAA (copper)
3.] Peak Eiger (1AAA / 2AAA brass)

whiteoakjoe

Enlightened
1. Quark AA Tactical - always with me
2. Surefire 6P - always in the truck
3. Streamilght Stinger - in charger at the back door

After seeing some of the lights fetured here I'm guessing this will all change quickly:grin2:

Xacto

Enlightened
1. one of a few Surefire 6P / Z2 hosts -> EDC
2. cheap LiteXpress Mini Palm 100 (when my wife brings our son to bed, I use that light to illuminate my way around the dark room)
3. Fenix E01 (living room - bathroom - living room before I go to bed)

Place 3 was a Surefire Kroma milspec as long as I checked on our little boys sleep. But since he can leave his bed on his own, I seldom have to check on him - he usually just leaves the room. ;-)

Cheers
Thorsten

Steamer

Newly Enlightened
1. Streamlight Strion LED. In my pocket everyday at work. Before that the incadascent Strion for almost 5 years.
2. Princeton Tec EOS. On my hardhad everyday. Lifetime guarantee that PT has honored several times.
3. Fenix HL-20 for walking the dog.

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
1) McGizmo Ti Haiku - my edc of choice. Takes care of 80% of my lighting requirements. It sits in an AW nylon holster on my belt.
2) Surefire M6 with WA1185 with rechargeables. This is my goto light for high power requirements. It sits in my notebook pack which goes where I go most of the time. 45 mins of fog piercing incan.
3) McGizmo Ti Mule - stays home 24/7 and is used mainly for home duties. This comes along on hollidays also. Beautiful warm white with very very even beamshot that can cover alot of area. Works with rechargeables also.

alfa

Newly Enlightened
1) Nitecore D10 SP - It's my EDC, I've got it everywhere
2) Inforce Color - I use it at home because of it's low white led, and sailing for it's carbon body
3) SureFire C2 with M2 head, SW02 tailcap and high CRI drop in - the beam quality is the best I've seen, and it's rock solid!

Slashman

Newly Enlightened
In no particular order:
1) Quark Q MiNi AA2 (EDC) with Energiser Lithiums
2) Quark Q MiNi AA (keychain/back up light) Energiser Lithium
3) Eagletac P20C2 mkII for when I am out walking at night or going on a trip

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
At the moment and in no particular order: Sunwayman V10R Ti with Ti clip (outside left front shirt pocket), Steve Ku 3rd. run LF2XT with Ti clip and trit, Steve Ku Volere with Ti clip and trit (both inside right front shirt pocket on either side of my phone). All three are EDC´d and used approximately equally during the work day, depending on the lighting need. At home I have over 40 others to choose from, but during the summer it is so light during most of the night that they are not used all that much.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine
Olight T10 R5-key light-emergencies
Solarforce L2 SS SE with a NB Optic XRE-EDC general purpose
Elektrolumen B-NG (optic version)-when I need to see everything around me

Wife
P1/Leef-purse-emergencies
ET T20C2 MKII w HO XML-general purpose
Blinged 2D Mag/Malkoff-car/house light

Outdoorsman5

Flashlight Enthusiast
Most used:
Quark AA R5 (Regular UI, on a 14500 Li-ion, with a deep carry pocket clip, and a tactical switch.)
Quark 123x2 Turbo X
Zebralight H51

Wife & kids:
Quark AA R5 Tactical
Quark AA2 R5 Regular UI
Zebralight SC60 or SC30

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Malkoff MD2 + M61W ... dare I say, these are more bomb-proof than Surefire.

Jetbeam Ti TCR2 or Sunwayman V10R Ti ... I cannot decide which one I like the most
The Jetbeam feels better in my hand but the Sunwayman has had its emitter swapped
for a neutral.

Surefire M6 + WA1185 ... for those occasions when you need to chuck some major
lumens downrange

MWClint

Enlightened
I always have these 3 lights on me. so these 3 are used the most.

1. Peak Pacific AA: High CRI Seoul, QTC, Brass head, HA body, Brass Momentary switch, MadMax+ driver, McR16 Reflector, UCL lens, moddoo peak clip and deep pocket clip, brass chain lanyard. <- My holy grail of lights.

2. Nitecore Ex10 ramping: High CRI Seoul, Ti bezel, clip, Blue Trit, Droid 58 Carabiner, Sak Classic.

3. Peak Matterhorn Brass: on keychain, High CRI Seoul, QTC, deknurled and polished body.

And when i'm at work, I have 2 more.

4. Spy 007: High CRI Seoul

5. Peak Night Patrol Brass 18650: High CRI Seoul, ShiningBeam 1 amp, 3 mode driver.

Here's a (crappy) pic i just snapped of all 5 of these lights, i currently work nights. never can have too many lights.
edcwork.jpg

Latest posts