What all jobs have you had?

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
hmmmm, all the jobs I have had. Lemme see if I can remember.
Papergirl
Janitor for a school
Hospital Security Guard
I have worked (many years) a lot of armed & unarmed security
I sold (for a VERY brief time.) cemetary plots. I would NOT approach people who were visiting their loved one. I lasted 2 weeks.
I have been a drug/alcohol counselor for 8-10 years. Also worked with DD adults.
Then I went to Surgical Technologist school, and in August of this year, I will have been a Surgical Technologist for 13 years.

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tutoring math and English in HS...
Tech support at EarthLink Networks...
Finished carpentry responsibilities at CJW Builders...
Construction management and supervision duties at current job...

Simple, neat and straightforward in nature :) ...

roguesw

Enlightened
1. Mens clothing retail store, summer job turned into part time job -2 years
2. BP gas station, took a year leave during final year of university to see what real life
is about, worked there for 1 year,
3. Computer distributor company. Best job so far, worked with my best friend, went from working in the warehouse to the RA department. At the end, was getting paid everyday to play games because the boss wanted me to test all graphics card (new and repaired), and playing with new hardware before it went on sale. -1 year
4. Working in japan teaching english to junior high school and english conversation school.
So far, my second best job, i meet lots of people, its easy and the tax in japan is so low.
I get to live in japan, practice kendo and iaido and be with my fiancee. best part. - 3 years and counting

My jobs have taken me from new zealand to japan. I cant be any happier at the moment.