Status
Not open for further replies.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Metallica - Death Magnetic :rock::rock::rock:

autographeddeathmagnetigk3.jpg

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
For the last couple of nights, I've had the "John Jacob Jingle Heimer Smith" song "playing" in my head; a true EARWORM (or "brainworm" in this case...
shake.gif
)

note.gif
John Jacob Jingle Heimer Smith
note.gif

note.gif
His name is my name too
note.gif

note.gif
Whenever we go out
note.gif

note.gif
The people always shout
note.gif

note.gif
"THERE GOES JOHN JACOB JINGLE HEIMER SMITH!"
note.gif

note.gif
Ladadadadadaaa.
note.gif

{Refrain (repeat) as many times as necessary; song plays a little less loudly at each iteration}

The person who wrote this song must have been a class A-1 douchenozzle.
shake.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Along with the inside AC unit on the other side of the wall to my left with the main unit outside in front of me....

The Washer and Dryer are just alongside the inside AC unit and ALL are running just now.

Makes listening RATHER difficult....

SilentK

Enlightened
Right now i am listening to some japanese metal stuff that i found on my HD. :thinking: i am also waiting for system of a down to get back together or whatever and make a new album

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I have sort of a problem. I launch WMP to listen and delete stuff that doesn't "move" me.

WMP starts out responding instantly. By 15-20 minutes it has slowed down to a crawl to respond.

This has occured at least 4 times.

Gonna try some more later as I get more HD space back from deleting 6-8 songs than I do from 80-100 pictures!

Some stuff that goes NOWHERE: Motorhead, Metallica, Yngwie Malmsteen and other stuff.

Got a few more forums to check out and then WMP. Can't tell ya what I'll be listening to though.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
A short time ago, I was "hearing" the song "Feliz Navidad" by Hozay Feliciano. :confused:

Right now, I'm listening to "Sumophobia -- Alpha 2 Ex Super Championship Turbo Edition" by Worm Quartet.
head.gif

wqs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.