What are you toting today?

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
The first two sound good to me. No need for violence when it's unnecessary. As for that last one..... That's all you, buddy. Have at it. 👍
:crackup:You just never know...it might be a she, not a he, and romance blooms...or another donkey and dragon situation..."how do you tell them that they're, not your type...?" Could turn into a very delicate situation. :eek:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
As lovely as some animals are, I'll pet them. But I stick to my own kind if I'm going to do a whole hell of a lot more than just a pat on the head.

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Keeping it small today. Toting my copper pineapple mini with an ice blue trit
IMG_9736.jpeg

And yes, all natural patina

Last edited:

BVH

Flashaholic
My new Wurkkos TS10v2 Ti. Love the 2-3 second battery indicator immediately after shutting the light off. Especially the Cyan color. Beautiful! Always had a 4sevens Mini of one model or another since they came out as my EDC. This finally supplanted it.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
So anything you would like to tell us sol man?😂😂
Heh heh, no, nothing really. I took a locksmithing course before Y2K from Foley-Belsaw. Never did anything with it, though. Just wanted to give a little security tip. It wasn't a big thing until cell phones got cameras, now everyone has them out, and you don't know whether they are looking at cat photos, or taking a photo of the keys on your belt loop.

When you get sensitive to certain details of life, it is shocking how vulnerable we are. Like the rope that hangs inside from the garage door, being easily snagged from the outside, and unlocked. Most people have no clue to cut the pull off the end of that rope to prevent that.