What are your favorite Single-AA lights?

ruralott

Newly Enlightened
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
34
Well, excluding Fenix'es then I would have to say Rexlight 2.0, great value at $30

I love my Civictor though. Great reliable and simple light for every day use.
 

Abumustafa

Enlightened
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
202
Location
My Land,UK
bondr006 said:
Where can you find a Maxlite Extreme? I have Googled it and come up with nothing associated with it but a few references to CPF. Thanks.

I spoke to Arcmania about the Maxlight Extreme he wants atleast 20 ppl to commit to pre order an then he will make more otherwise it is not worth it for him an i agree if was ARC so i was thinking mayb we can get 20 of us to agree an he will make more :grin2:!!!

So hands up those who want 1 :rock:!!!
 

dardar

Newly Enlightened
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
41
Location
Belgium
Hi,
I have a rexlight and love this light on 14500 but why do you advice him this light when we all know the 30$ was a preorder price and they are no longueur sold at that price. I don't know where he can get one except maybe in the b/s/t thread.

Delta: Never saw a dx x1 but I still have an invitation code if you want.
 

big beam

Enlightened
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
521
Location
upstate ny
dardar said:
Hi,
I have a rexlight and love this light on 14500 but why do you advice him this light when we all know the 30$ was a preorder price and they are no longueur sold at that price. I don't know where he can get one except maybe in the b/s/t thread.

Delta: Never saw a dx x1 but I still have an invitation code if you want.

I like the rex also(I run mine on primary lithium 1.7V)
I picked up 3 so far in B/S/T and have 2 coming from Kai!!
Did I mention I like these lights. :rock:
DON
 

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Joined
Apr 30, 2007
Messages
2,083
Location
Cary, NC - Land of the CREE
Anyone else still having problems getting in to DX? Seems to still be a real PITA. I made an order yesterday and haven't been able to get in there to check on it's status all day today.
 

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
3,020
Location
WI
My Rexlight with an Ultrafire C3 tailcap.....YUP! :whistle:

Much more natural feeling and I really don't use my light as a 'candle'.
For some reason all the levels seem brighter. hmmm



~the rex tailcap won't fit on C3 though
 

Delta

Enlightened
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
432
bondr006 said:
Anyone else still having problems getting in to DX? Seems to still be a real PITA. I made an order yesterday and haven't been able to get in there to check on it's status all day today.


I can't get on. I want to order some stuff but I can't. Sucks big time.
 

vector_joe

Newly Enlightened
Joined
Apr 27, 2006
Messages
113
bondr006 said:
1. RiverRock, 1 x 1.5v AA, Luxeon 1W LED, 42 Lumens, 2+ Hours Run Time, Available at Target for $22.00

+1. Got one of those last week and it's my new EDC. Simple and bright (don't have any Cree's yet).
 

Delta

Enlightened
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
432
vector_joe said:
+1. Got one of those last week and it's my new EDC. Simple and bright (don't have any Cree's yet).


Does yours have the gloss finish or the dull finish?
 

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Joined
Apr 30, 2007
Messages
2,083
Location
Cary, NC - Land of the CREE
Delta said:
Does yours have the gloss finish or the dull finish?

Mine has a semi glossy finish. It is a real nice light for the price. Right now it is my EDC. I have a JetBeam C-LE on the way from DX which will be my first CREE light. I am hoping that will be my new EDC.
 
Top