What did you do with your knife today?

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
I cut off a small branch from a tree using the saw and knife blades of a Victorinox One Hand Trekker. The low hanging branch was in the way while I was cutting the grass with my tractor.

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Used it to pry out a bad hub seal and scrape the congealed goo from around the edge of the hub before wiping the hub (and the knife) clean with brake cleaner. Cut away some plastic that was wrapped around our trailers rear tandem. Wish I folks would take more care when covering loads when traveling.

CptDesoya

Newly Enlightened
Used my Kershaw Blur to open a bunch of boxes, cut paracord to make a bracelet, and sawed through an exaust hanger.

ASheep

Enlightened
I used my Khukuri house 12 inch "survival" Khukuri to cut down our old dying lemon tree in the yard. I could have used a chainsaw, but that tree has been around long enough to deserve an old school death. A 1kg blade does a LOT of damage to an old tree! :D Then I wore down my benchstones a little with some of my other knives, and gave them all a nice bath in oil :)

Joe_Karp

Newly Enlightened
Went shopping and used my BM 943 to open packages on coming back, sliced tomatoes and carrots for lunch...use the Edge Pro Apex system to keep things sharp and the S30V on the 94x series takes a mighty nice edge.

jacktheclipper

Enlightened
I trimmed the branches off of a long stick in order to make a retriever tool for a golf disc that some how made it's way into a water hazard . During the same game I trimmed a couple of branches that were in my way to give me a "shooting lane". I had to shave some burrs off of my golf disc after it took a bad landing on an asphalt road .( Having a bad day on the golf course )
Then I had to cut some overhanging branches on the edge of my yard so I could mow .
I opened a Tyvek envelope from the Supply Captain that contained my latest order of paracord .
Since then all I have done with my Gerber Vallotton is practice whipping it out and snapping it open . Which I do every day . Randomly .

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used a Buck 288 Quickfire assisted opening lockback knife to cut a few low hanging branches from bushes. The branches were in my way while mowing the lawn.

Texas gun person

Newly Enlightened
Used my Spyderco Police 3 to get the plastic wrap off a 4Sevens battery so my new Quark Mini 123 would actually turn on. (I didn't even notice or think about the plastic wrap until after the light failed to turn on) :eek: