What did you use your flashlight for today?

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not today,but tomorrow I'm planning on using my Nitecore EA4 to light my way home from Regal Cinemas Pioneer Place.

Going to go and see Anchorman 2.

Update:movie was a absolute blast.I haven't laughed that hard at a movie ever.

Last edited:

m1ke

Newly Enlightened
Illuminated the hallway so that I didn't fall down the stairs. Admittedly this was after I deliberately neglected to turn on the hallway light.

Scooby214

Newly Enlightened
I used my Fenix E35 to inspect the ice covered branches of the tree by my house. It's my neighbor's tree, but it hangs over my power line. A couple of branches have fallen near my line so far.

Bob

Newly Enlightened
Last night my cable key ring came apart in the Target parking lot. Sure was glad I had my Fenix L1D with me.
Bob

markr6

Flashaholic
Occasionally checking on the sump pump in my basement with an L10 or SC600w II...just had 9" of snow melt very quickly plus 3-4" of rain over the past 16 hours!

mhpreston

Enlightened
Hmm - busy few days light wise: Zebralight out looking for a missing Christmas light transformer (don't ask); LEDLenser by the back door used to check progress on a new shed being built, Maglight upstairs looking for a leak in the bathroom and decorations in the loft; trusty Olight key ring used to see to fix a tax disc on the car and walk about conference accommodation and finally the SRT7 lighting up house numbers last evening in Canterbury.

CobraRon

Newly Enlightened
Last night, looked at the puddle of brake fluid under my Evo from the clutch master cylinder that had just split open, while waiting for the tow truck. I knew I shouldn't have procrastinated on getting that recall fixed...

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
My dad, brother, and I used my PD32UE along with my Dad's PD32UE and an old Energizer headlamp to put my brother's new hitch on his Jeep. It was pretty easy to accomplish and was a fun thing to do with the family. It would have been nice if the Armytek Wizard Pro came in by now though because that would have likely made the job easier.

zold

Newly Enlightened
I used a Streamlight Stylus Pro to look under my wife's desk in an attempt to figure out what computer cable she had knocked loose. She used the same light a few minutes later to stare down my sons throat as he complained. At least it doesn't look like Strep.

Torky455

Newly Enlightened
This was actually a couple months ago. I Loaned my SC52 to a guy I spotted laying under an old Chrysler, in a dark parking lot, trying to repair a blown lower radiator hose. He did have an incan solitaire, but it was about dead. He got the repair done, and was very grateful for the help.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been cleaning stuff in dark corners and opening boxes after sunset for almost a month now... Zebra H52Fw and H502D made it possible to clean the floor and dark corners without having to go back.

leona912

Newly Enlightened
[h=1]I used my Lighting Ever CREE LED flashlight for outdoor activity at night, or camping. Love fishing at night so my flashlight and headlight help me a lot. :D[/h]

Ruislip

Newly Enlightened
Crawled under deepest recesses of the stairs to find a few bottles of wine to take over to my daughter's tomorrow. I see I need to drink a few more whites.

Silent_Thunder

Newly Enlightened
P1030331.jpg