What do i need now?

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i have a tigerlight in my truck, E2E in my pocket, photon II on my keyring and i'm in on the berkeley point group buy. what should i get next?
icon3.gif
doesn't necessarily have to be a light.
grin.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well as you only have one small LED light, I'd suggest something Luxeon based.

You could go for a KL1 to complement the E2e or perhaps one of Elektrolumens new Blaster II's (the long runtime would make it a good backup to the Tigerlight in your truck)

ygbsm

Enlightened
I would say an A2 and a tooling mark free e2e, but I know better.
grin.gif

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
A KL1, prolly some coloured LEDs for different purposes, e.g Red, Blue, Cyan, Royal Blue, oh, all these coloured LEDs must be LS based. Prolly finish off with a McLux reflector, and in the end, prepare for a 5 watt White in a Turbo head...

What next? Lotsa things... lol!

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by ygbsm:
I would say an A2 and a tooling mark free e2e, but I know better.
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">LMAO!
grin.gif
good one. ah great, i'm the "tooling mark" guy.
bluesigh.gif
grin.gif

i'll probably pick up the A2 this summer after some reviews and maybe the market settles down. kinda looking for something now.

ygbsm

Enlightened
I have the same urge to buy something new. Not much appears to be happening as far as neat new products that I would want and I have looked.

New nylon gear to carry the nice stuff? Then there are always knives...

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know little about SFs or Tigers so I couldn't and wouldn't discount any of them.

All of the LS suggestions are on the money.

In my tiny tribe of lights I've found myself most often using the ARC AAA because it is always there.

On LSs: I don't have any ARC LSXs. I'm nuts about the MadMax. From my limited experience; the BB500 is the LED light I would choose if I could only have one LS. The LGI is like that one special pool que that has an excellent sweet spot...when it's time to get serious with an LS, that's what I want.

I think that you may be looking for nominations for a useful addition to your troup of lights with an eye on aesthetics.

For a connoisseur, I would suggest the Electroblaster II. I have not yet PayPalled Wayne. I think that this light is a little like offering an '86 Chateau nuf du Pape in 1981 at 1988 prices.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by tkl:
i have a tigerlight in my truck, E2E in my pocket, photon II on my keyring and i'm in on the berkeley point group buy. what should i get next?
icon3.gif
doesn't necessarily have to be a light.
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">How much do you want to spend?

ygbsm

Enlightened
Originally posted by howard@mbox:
ygbsm, what is the facination with knives??
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Just another expensive hobby that seems to go with the flashlight obsession -- witness SFs M2/Strider and C2/Emerson offerings.

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
TKL...you need a light on your night table for the defensive function role, y'know, checking out bumps in the night. How about a C3-HA with an M2 bezel, P91 LA, and a TID.
smile.gif

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the ASP Tac Lite looks really nice especially if you like the TL. It is a two cell lithium with a smooth reflector for throw. I have one on order right now.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Icebreak,
For a connoisseur, I would suggest the Electroblaster II. I have not yet PayPalled Wayne. I think that this light is a little like offering an '86 Chateau nuf du Pape in 1981 at 1988 prices
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
confused.gif

This is sposed to be good? Over my head.

Back on thread,..you've already have most of
the cool stuff, why not a septor headlamp?

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
nite, i've thought of a headlamp but i will use it maybe once every three years and i've gotten by so far. i try to only buy stuff i need or will use(fairly often), everything else gets sold or given away.

icebreak, interesting read but ya lost me a little.
grin.gif

i'm getting very interested in the badboy 400. i like the idea of hunting down a brinkman and getting a ucl from flashlightlens for it. anybody know where i can get a brinkman AA?
icon3.gif
grin.gif