What do i need now?

ygbsm

Enlightened
Originally posted by tkl:
ygbsm, i'm waiting for the 2002 year model commanders to hit the streets. at a *reasonable* price. man i love knives.
icon14.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">2002 Commander sounds good to me too!
icon14.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
ygbsm, i'm waiting for the 2002 year model commanders to hit the streets. at a *reasonable* price. man i love knives.
icon14.gif

rifter, excatamundo. that's what i'm thinking. i beleive i'll go BB400. i *heard* the BB500 isn't that_much brighter than the 400 with longer runtime. but, i could be mistaken.

jtivat, are you serious?! depends on how cool it is and how much i talk myself into it.
grin.gif
seriously, like to keep it under a bill but will go over for cool factor.

stingray, yes i need to order a G2Z. especially since they're out in OD. DING! DING! DING!
i might have a winner!

wes, see this thread http://www.candlepowerforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=001673

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok, i came really close to ordering a badboy but realized the convienence of the A2.

ygbsm

Enlightened
Originally posted by tkl:
ok, i came really close to ordering a badboy but realized the convienence of the A2.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Are you feeling ok?
grin.gif

Is that the "tkl Signature Series" A2 ?
grin.gif

P.S. Is someone contacting Don to make sure he hears about this?
smile.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by ygbsm:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by tkl:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Are you feeling ok?
grin.gif

Is that the "tkl Signature Series" A2 ?
grin.gif

P.S. Is someone contacting Don to make sure he hears about this?
smile.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">LOL
smile.gif
yes, it's true, see my other thread. not tkl series yet, but i've got my fingers crossed. i've conversed with don and, well, i just can't say much right now.
grin.gif

when i receive my A2 i will have a full review posted here about any tooling marks.
rolleyes.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif

ygbsm

Enlightened
Maybe this (tkl's approval) was the mysterious thing holding up shipment of the A2 and we should be receiving our A2s soon?
smile.gif