What do you have on your keychain? (Flashlights and whatever)

GBone

Newly Enlightened
House keys- Arc AAA and Atwood Mini-Prybaby XL

Work keys- Fenix L0D CE and Atwood Perforated Prybaby

Car keys- CR2 Ion and Atwood Area 54 Mini-Keyon

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
car key, house key, car fob,
arc aaa (about to be switched with a Fenix L0D CE in order to compare the durability of the two)
a titanium bottle opener, (as recomended by Don.
Sandisk 2 gig memory key (secure)
Tritium fob.

I forgot to mention the Fox 40 loud whistle.
and the window breaker/seatbelt cutter tool, which with one simple push will break ANY (NON BULLET PROOF) window. So if you or sombody else is trapped in a car it is easy to get to them by smashing the window and cutting their seatbelt for easy extraction. Talk about a lifesaving tool Nobody who drives should be without one of these. The whistle is handy since if trapped in a car just off the road a whistle may be the only way to attract atention to yourself. The ARC AAA sure aint going to get anybodys attention thats for sure.

Threads like this remind me that I carry way too much crap around on a daily basis. I feel like trimming this down to the keys and a light.
The fact is that I almost never use any of the other crap. It is all backup stuff.
All in the name of fun.
Yaesumofo

Last edited:

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
keys013.jpg

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been on a weight loss program for my heavy keychain. The FireFlyIII has been replaced with a Fenix L0D Q4 with heat shrink on the flats portion for easier grippability and mode selection (and prevents damage to the finish) The Leatherman Micra multi-tool has been replaced with a SAK classic to minimize weight and size. An EDC depot keychain tube holds advil packed in cotton to head off headaches. Have a house key, car key, work key and bike lock key on a ring attached to a small carabiner.

Small, light, does 95% of what I need to do on a keychain... life is good! (Thanks to Cree Q4 brightness) :)

kavvika

Enlightened
House key, dorm key, JELED 55,000mcd modified Photon II, and one of Leslie's amazing glow fobs. When I'm at home, I'll attached a set of car keys for whichever car I get for the week/weekend.