What flashlight(s) are sitting on your nightstand?

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
On my nightstand is a SL Luxeon Poly Pro 4AA, or my MM with NiteEyes led. On my computer desk I have Surefire 6P, G2, E2e, X5, Brinkman Maxfire LX w BUG 3w led module, SL Strion. In my gear bag I have a SL 20XP, SL 15X, SL Stinger XT. Those are just the ones out, there are about another 3 or 4 in my bugout bag.

Dave Huck

Newly Enlightened
An Orb RAW on the nightstand with my keys (which have a Lighthound $1 LED light attached).

And I've just realised there's a Vital Gear 3 cell body and head with a P91 lamp in the bedside cabinet (not sure how it ended up there but anyway.......).

Templar223

Newly Enlightened
None on the nightstand.

In the bottom drawer, next to the S&W Model 64 (with Glasers Blues in .38) are a Brinkmann Maxfire and a Mini-mag with nighteyes mod.

Mag 4D under bed (with fire extinguisher, boots & shotgun).

On the 'passenger' side of bed is a Mag 3D in the bottom drawer.

John

altoon

Newly Enlightened
I have PALights on every nightstand in the house. Quiet rubber case, no-roll, easy to find in the dark.

They're there mainly for fire or earthquake safety, but they're also useful just for navigating to the bathroom or kitchen in the middle of the night.

Yooper

Enlightened
G2 on the nightstand

Old Maxmillion rechargeable million candlepower spot on the floor next to the bed, next to the GunSafe with 9mm in it.

Zipka in the nightstand drawer.

RadarGreg

Enlightened
Surefire E2E
Lumaray FL12
Peak Matterhorn double header with snow and UV LEDs

RadarGreg

TaschenlampeMann

Newly Enlightened
HDS B60 with tritium markers on the nitestand, SF L4 and E1L on the dresser. Mag 4C modded with AA batteries to make a lighter, faster-wielding persuader for bumping back at things that go bump in the night, baton and fire extinguisher in the nitestand drawer, fire escape ladder under the bed.

bruner

Enlightened
I used to use my PALight too, until I made my first mod.

Now I use my modified Task Force light. It came with 3 white nichia LED's, but I then added 3 wide-angle red LED's and side switch to toggle between the two colors.

That way, I can keep it on red at night to preserve night vision, but if I hear a "bump", I can switch it to white and blind the intruder.

Aside from that it has a nice flat bezel, so it sits nicely on the table and the main switch is in the tail cap. I'd like to put a Titrium vail on it too eventually. Not bad for a $10 light with about $10 worth of extra parts.

There's link to the thread about my mod in my signature, if you're interested.

Dan

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
THOR 35w HID!! j/k
nana2.gif

I usually have the very directional and tight spot of my Peak 3-LED N-cell running a 10280 LiON or regular Ncell.

or the Groovy! Pop2GX with a very low Lo mode with a Tritium Keychain attached.

Once in a while the TnC KeyLuX Ncell or Modded Solitaire with a 1w Lambda MicroPill (Haven't seen it for a few weeks though)
cryrag.gif

or my Aleph2 in lo mode and sometime my Modded Eternalight EliteMax CPF edition.

Always have my Tiger11 just below the nightstand though...
overkill.gif

paulr

Flashaholic
Varies; flashlights tend to migrate from the bookshelf to the nightstand when I use them in the evening. After a while I move a bunch of them back from the nightstand to the bookshelf. Right now on the nightstand, there's an Arc AA, CMG Infinity (original low power version), Nuwai Q3, McLux TK with a glowring hanging from one of the lanyard ports, and a Tektite Trek Lithium. Also for the past week or so there's usually been a Fenix L1P there since as with any recently acquired light I've been playing with it a lot. The McLux is my favorite nightstand light--its wide flood beam is just perfect for finding the can at night, and the glowring makes it easy to grab in the dark. The Q3 is there because I'd been comparing its beam with the L1P's.

hector

Newly Enlightened
Minimag, T3, and US, just to cover all light output requirements.

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
at the moment - none
when i go to bed i will have E1L, L4, Led Lenser 1aa
beside the bed i have a magcharger and a 22" baton

Ras_Thavas

Enlightened
Pal light, pointed at the ceiling. Puts off enough light for me to see without waking the wife.

Gladius, in case brighter light is needed.