What happened to Britt aka BC0311 ?

marcspar

Enlightened
Britt is off on his latest adventure and Cathi is his link to cpf while he is away....

Marc

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
He's out in the jungles of Honduras. Big adventure, even bigger life (*sigh*), sure wish I could live my life like that...plus you REALLY need a dependable flashlight during these trips into the wilds, and aside from a great big spotlight-type for wide area illumination and searching, he took only a LionHeart as his EDC along with about eight Pilas and a DC charger to refill them from the Jeep's 12V plug. What an honor - and what bravery. I should get him to write a testimonial for me or something...

LightChucker

Enlightened
I just received a PM from Cathi about the holster for my Lionheart.

I think it is so nice that she is handling all his LH holster transactions while he is gone. I don't remember him saying what his relationship is with Cathi; regardless, it is very nice of her to do this for him AND us.

Thanks Cathi! from all of us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chuck

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Frank, Marc, Charlie, and Chuck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

This is Cathi, I have been friends with Britt for 30 years, he's a combination of big brother and Uncle to me, as well. I was his secretary for a few years back in the 1980s.

How nice to find your comments here. I have learned to use the Search here and it helps me cover things much faster.

I have thoroughly enjoyed corresponding with you and reading your posts on the various forums here.

Since he will be traveling abroad frequently for the next few months I will continue to watch over the LionHeart sheath orders until they are completed.

Britt called from Tegucigalpa last night and is flying back today, a day early. He used a friend's film camera and took photos of a jaguar and two macaws in the wild which I will have developed after I pick him up.

Cathi