What has happened to OMG Lumens?

aginthelaw

I called him about 2 years ago at the number listed on his website, and he picked up the phone. He was magnificently magnanimous since it was around 6 pm, EST, and he was having dinner. He insisted i talked to him about my deft-x’s (yes i have more than one). Wimmer also hunted him down and got him to work on a light earlier this year. He’s probably taking time off from flashlights to concentrate on working.

Good thing I still dont sell amway. I could have kept him on the phone forever

daz

I’m a big fan of Michael’s lights and I’m lucky enough to have several of them. I was just wondering if he plans on doing any more lights?

wimmer21

CPF Supporter
I still don't have my Deft-X. Michael said he was close to fixing it but that was a while ago. Michael... if you read this... I can't text because I lost all my contacts. But I still hope to get my light back. Thanks!

bigburly912

I still don't have my Deft-X. Michael said he was close to fixing it but that was a while ago. Michael... if you read this... I can't text because I lost all my contacts. But I still hope to get my light back. Thanks!

Wow. You are a lot calmer than me. For the amount of money you put into that I would have already made a cross country road trip and sat in his workshop until it was fixed regardless of how it messed up.

hahoo

Wow. You are a lot calmer than me. For the amount of money you put into that I would have already made a cross country road trip and sat in his workshop until it was fixed regardless of how it messed up.

no kidding.
no way i would ever do buiss with anybody that did that to me.
either the light, or a refund.
or i would be calling the law

ma tumba

Thats pretty strange. I really appreciated communicating with Michael while he was fine tuning the light I had ordered

wimmer21

CPF Supporter
I think Michael is a pretty good guy and I've enjoyed our conversations. But yeah, he's had my Deft-X since the 1st of October 2016. All I can do at this point is hope he eventually fixes it and notifies me. I think he will. :)

trailhunter

I think Michael is a pretty good guy and I've enjoyed our conversations. But yeah, he's had my Deft-X since the 1st of October 2016. All I can do at this point is hope he eventually fixes it and notifies me. I think he will. :)
Curious, did you ever get your light back?