What is your current EDC Flashlight... and how do you like to carry? Pics :)

wyager

Flashlight Enthusiast
you can have a different looking flashlight every day of the week... it's like playing Barbie with flashlights. :crackup: :party:

6a00d8341c7ae753ef0120a5682bbd970c-800wi

:nana:

Lego-able stuff is generally pretty fun.

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
My EDC is definitely an ITP A3 EOS upgraded edtion (3 brightness levels).

IT is so light I hardly notice it is there and it gives me 80 lumens if needed for an hour.

I hold it in my mouth to do tricky jobs hands-free until I dribble too much.

I have no doubt many of these have accidentally taken a trip through the washing machine and dryer being so small.

Starchaser

Newly Enlightened
DHart... I love the look of your red/gold Preon's!

And I have to commend you on the fantastic photographs you take, great perspective and very striking. :)

I also want to thank everyone who has contributed some really nice pics to this thread... its especially interesting to see all the carry pics from everyone.

Keep them coming, I know everyone enjoys them!

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carried one of the 007s for a week changing holsters. I was too worried about getting a mark on the light so I'm back to the Quark Titanium 123. I have another AOTH Holster for a McGizmo (Lunasol 20 or similar) that I will try out. I just have to get a McGizmo I can EDC :thumbsup:

Tuikku

Enlightened
I forgot to say:
At work I use (could say, beat. Lots of dust and dirt) Tank007 E06.
Nice wide beam, quite solid for the price, no need to worry if broken or lost :nana:

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
Lately I have been carrying my Ti Killer on my keychain. My HDS High CRI Clicky in my front pants pocket, and I alternate between my Muyshondt Aeon, or my Lummi Raw on a black ball chain around my neck.

web.jpg

EDIT: updated with a clearer pic

Last edited:

CaNo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Sweet lego Preons!

:huh:

Woah! Those look even better than expected. :thumbsup:

I agree with Monocrom DHart, the combination of the two colors is actually quite appealing! It helps a wonderful light never get old.

Quietus

Newly Enlightened
My EDC lights are as follows, left to right: Olight M21 Warrior ( $90, 2 CR123A, 500 lumen), Fenix LD20 R4 ($55, 2 AA, 205 lumen), 4Sevens 123 Quark Mini Titanium ( $70, 1 CR123A, 189 lumen), Cree Q5 SA-20 ($10, 1AA, 270 lumen(not, but bright).

3e893427.jpg

If I had to choose only one, it would probably be the Fenix LD20 R4. It uses two AA batteries, cheap and easy to find, has the whitest light, and its long slender shape and crenelated head make it an excellent Kubaton for self defense.

Whichever light I carry, I do so with it clipped in the back of my weak side front pocket (No clip on the 4Sevens) tip down. I don't put anything else in that pocket to protect the lens and housing, with the exception of a digital camera with a soft leather case.

The Cree was less than ten bucks including fast shipping from China on eBay. It does not put out the 270 lumens they claim, but is very bright. The only downside to it is that it has only one setting. Perfect for the wife and kid.

deKatt

Newly Enlightened
I carry a Fenix L1D, or sometimes an LD10. The pants I most frequently wear have a zippered secondary pocket inside the front pocket, with several elastic loops (supposedly for carrying pistol magazines) - the loops fit the L1D perfectly.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
My black Preon kit came with bare metal on the clip attached to the Preon I tailcap, and black on the one for the Preon II tailcap. (Or it might be the other way around.) :thinking: