What is your current EDC Flashlight... and how do you like to carry? Pics :)

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire 6P clone:
FiveMega 1x18650 body
Malkoff M61 or less often Malkoff M60L
Panasonic 18650 cell
Z41 tailcap but sometimes McClicky.

6P_1.jpg

The 6P is very pocketable..

Starchaser

Newly Enlightened
These clips came with the lights... I didn't know there was a choice?

TwoPreons6.jpg

My black Preon kit came with bare metal on the clip attached to the Preon I tailcap, and black on the one for the Preon II tailcap. (Or it might be the other way around.) :thinking:

The Preon 1 that I purchased came with a black clip like DHart's.

Last edited:

Mr_Moe

Newly Enlightened
Novatac EDC85. Not the brightest these days, but it's served me faithfully and I love the sturdy build quality. Guess I'll get a replacement soon, though.

100.jpg

101.jpg

103.jpg

Love the pouch too. Custom pouch, let's me carry all my stuff, whenever I leave the house.

adamjh3

Newly Enlightened
Lately a Malkoff MD2 w/ M61 running on an 18650 with two spares and a blue 4Sevens Preon 1.

I carry the Malkoff in a Surefire V70, and the Preon clipped to my pocket.

I'm in the process of looking for a good, small, cr123 light with a low low and a decent high to carry in pocket off duty.

jellydonut

Enlightened
Ever since it arrived it's been my Oveready white Cerakote 6P with the HARDpress McClicky assy., ultra-clear lens and blackened stainless steel bezel - an AW 18650 2600mAh rides inside and lights up treelines and small moons with the Nailbender SST-90 3000k single level direct drive face-melter housed inside. :twothumbs

I guess it's a given that a spare 2600mAh 18650 rides in a different pocket..:sick:

experimentjon

Newly Enlightened
For the longest time, it was a Quark AA regular of some sort: either neutral, or cool white, or Titanium bodied. That light was just perfect.

I just got my HDS clicky. And that has taken over. I'm pretty sure I'll love the light, because it does everything the Quark did, and more.

dyril

Newly Enlightened
I just finished making a loop holster for my HDS Clicky High CRI.
Can't wait to try it out; the lanyard/grip ring I added was a bit uncomfortable in kneepockets, but now it's pants season again.

ring_loop1.jpg

Good day

Newly Enlightened
My current EDC flashlight is Fenix LD15 R4 Black ,it is alway in my right pocket ,but now i want to buy another wonderful one :whistle:

Good day

Newly Enlightened
CaNo & Mono (you guys sound like a good team!) ;) here's one more pic... tailcaps can be swapped too just to change up the look if desired.

TwoTonePreons2.jpg
Wow ,so beautiful ,maybe i should buy one for my GF.I think her would like it very much ,possible she would give me a kiss

cm_mtb

Enlightened
Surefire E2e clipped in my left front pocket, and a 4Sevens Mini 123 in the bottom of my right front pocket.

hobbydad

Newly Enlightened
A Nitecore EX10 clipped in my pant pocket, and a Surefire LX2 clipped in my bag.

JohnnyLunar

Newly Enlightened
I've had a Fenix E01 on my keychain for about 6 months now. It has come in handy many times, but I now find myself wanting more than 10 lumens if it's going to be my only light 75% of the time. So I recently ordered a Maratac AAA (should arrive tomorrow). Whenever I'm away from the house, I most likely have my keychain with me, so I wanted a good primary light to live on the keychain.

If I am going anywhere after dark, I take another light with me, always a single cell riding in a coat or pants pocket. Sometimes a Fenix PD20, sometimes a Nitecore D10 R5, but usually a Fenix LD15 (which has one of the best beam profiles I've seen).

For me, a Nitecore D10 is the absolute maximum size I'm willing to carry around in a pocket, and I almost always prefer a slimmer light.

tjloeb

Newly Enlightened
4Sevens Quark Mini AA. Front pocket. Perfect EDC light.:thumbsup:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peak Eiger stainless steel lug body, #8, with an XP-G R4 neutral in pure flood, clipped into pants pocket with a TecAccessories pocket clip in SS.

eala

Rawk

Newly Enlightened
Usually always in my pockets, Leatherman Skeletool and a Nitecore D10 or D20.
edci.jpg

Still no vial in it :(

Got a blue vial and Norland in the drawer, but since i never used that stuff, i'm afraid i'll mess this up.
Are there any tutorials about how to do this procedure nice and clean ?

grumbler

Newly Enlightened
I just throw my LX2 in the left pocket, bezel up, with my keys and headphones. I used to clip it bezel down in the same pocket bezel down but the keys started chipping away the ano.