What is your most anticipated light?

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
Hey Sparky! Got my SC60w a few days ago actually. I've been meaning to post here but forgot. Anyway, I'm like you. I love this thing! Mine must be the same color as yours, the way you describe it. It's really a super nice light. Love the tint! BTW, I have some AW 2900mah 18650's and that is what is in my SC60w right now and they work fine. I think they're considered flat-tops. They sure look like flat-tops anyway. They fit perfectly in my light. I actually ordered 2 more so I can rotate them.
For some reason, my AW 2,600s won't fire-up my SC60W. They may be a smidgen shorter than yours: They are shorter than my Trustfires, so I may have to try the AW 2,900mAh. cells. The Trustfires work just fine.

Howecollc

Enlightened
Having missed the opportunity to ever get an M60 MC-E, I am eagerly anticipating the arrival of readily available Malkoff M91s.

woodentsick

Enlightened
The new HDS High CRI Clicky (I don't need the Rotary control; so there's no point paying the extra price for one)

If I manage to get it, it will be my first HDS light! :) Can't wait....

Woodentsick

gmen0101

Newly Enlightened
I am a fan of zoom-to-throw lights as I like having both options in a single light. That being said, I was on the lookout for an XM-L T6 with this feature and ordered the following light: 'YEZL T8 high CREE LED XML-T6 lens zoom flashlight 3 modes'.

It will probably be a few weeks before I get my hands on it, but right now it is my most anticipated light.

SuperTrouper

Enlightened
My most anticipated light is the HDS Rotary 200 - if it actually ever gets released properly, i.e. more than a handful of units out in the wild.

Forward_clicky

Newly Enlightened
I havent ordered yet but plan on ordering a Zebralight AA SC51 some time soon in the next couple weeks.
I have heard so many good things and definately anticipating getting on the ZL bandwagon.
But since I have read this thread looks like there are new emitters in the new ZLs?

rioimmagina

Enlightened
Zebralight 2xAA side by side, like the prototype shown on their website.... Neutral would be perfect.....

azzid

Newly Enlightened
Spark SL6 740nw(on it's way)
HDS high cri clicky(pre-ordered from GG on january, waiting this long is fine with me as long as they release a 17670 tube for it asap since the old one that i have is incompatible with the new clicky's)
ZL sc51c(pre-ordered)
ZL sc600(waiting for the first review of this light, I'll surely get it since I'm a zl fan)
Zl sc60c(if ever they release this light, I'll be one of the first to pre-order it)