What knife do you EDC?

rifleman

Newly Enlightened
When travelling in familiar territory I carry a Cold Steel XL Voyager Tanto or modified clip point ( I have both), but when visiting cities with more cops about I carry either a Griptilian or CS Voyager L tanto. Both accompanied by Gerber legends or Leatherman waves. Flashlights are usually inova x5s

Last edited:

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
CHC said:
Currently EDC'ing the SureFire Delta Folding Combat/Utility Knife EW-04

ouch, that's an expensive tool to be carrying around...awsome but a little much for my budget!!!! :wow:

I just carry a Camillus Dominator. a frame lock, S30v blade and titanium handle. It works for what it does....

NaturalMystic

Newly Enlightened
Victorinox Midnite MiniChamp II and blue Leatherman Squirt P4 in a pouch on my belt.
Spyderco Ladybug, Benchmade Mini Grip and Victorinox Cybertool41 in my daily carry bag. I'm looking for a Victorinox belt pouch so I can EDC the CyberTool on my belt to replace the Squirt and MiniChamp as it's a bit too heavy to comfortably sit in my pockets.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
My main EDC is a Spyderco Delica4. I occasionally carry my Spyderco Native, but it usually resides in my BOB.

Wave Particle - that mini-skirmish is a NICE folder! What light is that?...is it chrome?

img08665xi.jpg

img08633qc.jpg

img08619xe.jpg

img08588nx.jpg

Last edited:

rifleman

Newly Enlightened
Sir, If I was in america after reading this forum I would now be seriously in debt :)

KDOG3 said:
Welcome rifleman! Stay awhile and watch your wallet!

Duc Nguyen

Newly Enlightened
I love to collect Surefire and other hi end flashlights , the knife for my EDC is a Surefire Delta I got from Steven ( Tactical Supply).

Duc Nguyen

Newly Enlightened
I like the Delta alot even I don't use it as I should, Surefire brand is the major flashlight collection I have and made in USA.

justmyluck

Newly Enlightened
For EDC, I carry either a Buck Crosslock or a Kabar Warthog folder. I carry these two so I don't beat up at work anything nicer I have now or may get in the future.

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
I stopped by Tadgear today and picked up an Endura 4 Wave so I'm giving that a whirl. It's just about the biggest folder I could ever imagine carrying, but it is still rather innocuous when clipped in a pocket and the Wave opening action is very cool. I like it so far, but there is still something to be said for a knife you can have subtly hidden in your hand and then open at a moments notice (the S30v Leek is another one on my "eventually when I find the right price" list). I also like the looks of that Microtech UTX70. Now that I'm in CA instead of South Jersey, I might have to check that out.

NaturalMystic

Newly Enlightened
I was EDCing the Victorinox Midnite MiniChampII and the blue Leatherman Squirt P4 beside it in the latex glove case at top right on my right hip. It also had just enough room for the Streamlight Keymate I used to EDC until I got my Fenix P1. Now the Keymate is used as an extra light in my emergency kit that I'm putting together, and my P1 is my EDC light. A spare CR123 has replaced the Keymate in the glove holder.
I just picked up the holster at top middle this week so now I'm EDCing the Victorinox Cybertool 41 that I got last week, along with either my Spyderco Dragonfly or my new Benchmade Mini Griptilian purchased from Steven at Tactical Supply.
12676204586_4118.jpg

Last edited: