What knife/knives do you EDC?

Wurkkos
Status
Not open for further replies.

CREEXHP70LED

Enlightened
In pocket right now is a Benchmade Ares Green/black M390 steel #65 of 120. I sold off several dozen NIB Benchmades, I only have six or so now. I have carried quite a variety, except a 50,000.00 Ron Best.

cyclonecj

Newly Enlightened
Enjoy any of the different Emerson's. Some are smaller models but nothing from the "super" series. Though they are a bit on the heavy side, they still carry
well clipped to the pocket!

Last edited:

BmetFerg11

Newly Enlightened
Had been carrying a SOG Aegis mini but just upgraded to a new Benchmade mini griptilian 556-1.

LAMPARITA

Enlightened
My two mcusta knives, the money clip knife always on me, even through TSA.

[IMG ][/IMG]

I carry the "poor man's" Mcusta, the money clip Gerber EAB :thumbsup:
EhDgKh.jpg

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have as a many knives as I have lights but my favorites are minigrips. Up to #4 and counting! really the perfect EDC knife

2brite

Newly Enlightened
I currently have a Fox 599 Karambit, LowVz by Colonel Blades and a Fox Citizen

eugenechia1989

Newly Enlightened
Spyderco Endura 4 with saber-grind blade and black FRN handle scales. I prefer the more robust tip of the saber-ground blade, even though I kinda miss the slicing performance of the full flat grind (my other Spyderco, a Tenacious, has a full flat grind). I especially appreciate that it's fully steel-lined, which to me is important on a big folder because it'll be used pretty hard.

Ka-Bar Becker-Necker BK11. While the Endura 4 is my primary EDC knife, my job is an outdoor one so for work, I carry a small fixed-blade as well. I've actually had to chop through a 2.5-3" log with it once and while it took eternity, the BK11 came out still sharp as heck. I have other fixed-blades but I carry the BK11 as it is the only one that fits in my EDC bag (Nitecore NDP10).

If multi-tool blades are included, then it's four including the two blades on my Leatherman Surge.

MotorHorse

Newly Enlightened
I've got some older Leatherman's that I've lost track of, but my current EDC is only a Victorinox Swiss Army "Classic SD" pocket knife...
yeah, it's certainly not much of a knife, but I always have it with me since it's on my keychain.
I'm looking to upgrade to something more substantial though.

Status
Not open for further replies.