On my keychain: Streamlight Nano
In the door pocket: Gerber UI w/ red LED
In my FAK: Streamlight Scorpion Incan
In the trunk: Mag 3D with LED drop in

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
did some cleaning in my car so currently there is:

Ultrafire A1 -cheap, multimode led with strobe, cr123, with yellow cone shaped "diffuser" that is an industrial sewingmachine thread reel :)

UK 4aa incan. -4 aa, plastic, and durable as hell. nimhs.

headrest or mappocket: cheap led headlamp. multimode with strobe. one 6v battery.

atleast 4 fauxtons.
1st. tied with wire into handle above glovebox (4wd) this way there is a small light pointing directly into glovebox. modified the lockout button so its easier to turn on one handedly.
2nd tied to trunk door (if need a loaner thers one right there.) 3rd somewhere in the glovebox attached to pouch with two cr123 batteries.
4th on top of the dash sliding freely (give away/loaner)

Trunk area: under hidden floor space cheap 2mil candela searchlight (turnable handle and pedestal support so it can be laid to ground and pointed at 40degree angle. it can run directly from cigarette lighter.)

oh, the 5th fauxton is screwed inside that trapdoor to light the small cubby :)

in toolbox, also in trunk most times, second uk4 aa and one of those old style plastic angle lights that use those big flat shaped batteries. red and green filters, orange body incan. hang hook and superglued magnet on back.

Future: maybe add another yellow plastic body light, with led if i find one cheap.
probably will add my new X2T to the toolbox after the novelty wears off.
if i find cheap maglite then either led dropin or rop (then remove the searchlight)

in other car: its summer only car so it can live with minimag incan. maybe i get niteize dropin to it. or get one of cheap dx lights there too. fauxton atleast :)

*note to self: run the search light down and recharge it this week.*
*wonder if there are incan lights that have strobe feature?*

oronocova

Enlightened
Wife's Car: Surefire G2 with 5 mode Q5 dropin and an extra pair of energizers. A fauxton. GS Fauxton on her keys

Work Car: Ultrafire EMR1 Rebel LED with pair of extra cells, SSC modded DX "Elly" in my tool bag, E01 on my keys

Pickup: SL Keymate on the keys, need to work on a bag for the truck... basically it just hauls trash anymore though :-/

I chose the two 5 mode lights because of the low mode and having the strobe available for roadside emergency purposes. Needless (?) to say when we are traveling you can add several more to the list.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Old lights never die, they just end up in the car. For me it's a River Rock 2AAA, a PT Attitude, and an Energizer 4AA Folding Lantern. The newer stuff is in my pockets.

Geoff

tommylight

Newly Enlightened
On the VW Transporter a red [email protected] 3D with LUX3 direct driven from 3 Ni-Mh batts on the drivers door compartment, on the AUDI the same thing in black stuck between the drivers seat and the door frame. Where i live they may come in handy at their second most used job description.:D

Sadsack

Newly Enlightened
I keep a Streamlight propolymer 4AA in the glovebox and one of those little rechargable spotlights in the cig lighter socket. Of course a Photon Freedom Micro on the key chain. I just don't trust leaving expensive lights in the car.:nana:

AA6TZ

Enlightened
I keep a Streamlight propolymer 4AA in the glovebox and one of those little rechargable spotlights in the cig lighter socket. Of course a Photon Freedom Micro on the key chain. I just don't trust leaving expensive lights in the car.:nana:
Sadsack,

You make a great deal of sense with the gear you've chosen to stow in the glovebox while keeping the good stuff out of the car. :twothumbs

-Clive

adept1

Newly Enlightened
Olight M20 Warrior in the glove. Fenix P2D on my belt loop, and Photon Freedom Micro on the keychain.

The Olight is a little too nice for glovebox duty, but my Fenix TK10 has no strobe (so it does cycling Camel Bak duty), and my Jetbeams (Jet-III M and Jet-III Ti M) are also too nice for glovebox duty! I should just buy a couple of DX lights to put in there instead. Doesn't feel right having such nice lights doing nothing 99.9% of the time!

dilbert

Enlightened
Both cars have a Surefire G2L with a bright orange paracord lanyard and replacement batteries in a orange match holder in the glovebox. I figure the bright orange lanyard will minimize my chances of leaving it on the side of the road somewhere after I change a flat tire.

I also have a cheap Garrity with 9 5mm leds in the driver's side door pocket of each car. Oh, and the car we use the most for trips and such also has a 6v ray-o-vac floating lantern in the back.

edc3

Enlightened
It's seems kind of redundant to have flashlights in my glove box when I always have two on my person and 2-3 in my bag that goes with me everywhere. But I'm a person who reveres redundancy. So I have a Seoul modded 3D Mag and a SureFire G2L in my glove box right now.