What light(s) is in your pocket today?

Jean-Luc Descarte

Enlightened
Tool AA 2.0. Went to the local outdoors supplies shop to get a new 18650 and happened upon some 14500s. One impulse buy later (lol), I'm taking them for a spin on the only light of mine that takes them.

I'm especially liking the lowest mode, it's just at my favourite brightness level (10 to 30 lumens) and the runtime (at least stated) ain't half bad.

ven

Flashaholic
219b m61 with hi/lo
L0ltVaZl.jpg

bykfixer

Flashaholic
A Fenix E01 v2 because I woke at 4:30am and did not want to wake the talking bird. Mrs Fixer took off with my warm yuji'd Sofirm C01 and I've not seen it since. So it's the V2 until I can steal the C01 back from her.
First world problems.

caelyx

Newly Enlightened
Was using an HDS SS40 Rotary 18650 before when I was running errands. I'm finding that I like warmer colour temps more and more - anything above about 6000k after sunset gives me a headache.

Now that I'm home for the evening, the Surefire 6P is in my pocket.

1996alnl2

Newly Enlightened
Today I'm carrying my 2009 SureFire L1 Digital Lumimax. Love this little light. Every now and then I always go back to this classic when I want to forget about these silly lumen wars between the manufacturers. I enjoy that old school TIR optic beam.

ZacMD

Newly Enlightened
The tiniest of the bunch, klarus mix6 ti... switching to the fw3t for the dog walk later...

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Among the usual ones, a Klarus Mi7 being EDCed for weeks now for testing and evaluation. Will be posting a review of it on my NGMonocrom YouTube channel in a few days. (Honestly, wouldn't have even bothered creating the channel in the first place if there were channels that did genuinely honest reviews of products. Everything on my channel is bought and paid for by me. I get zero free stuff.)