What model light do you have the most of?

Hoya

Newly Enlightened
Surefire (8), Inova (5), Pila (2), Streamlight (5), Pelican (2), UK (3) and PT (1).......amongst other lights

Oh...when will I ever stop buying for once...help help!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hrmm... 3 Ultras (all the most recent CMG version)
2 2D Mags, 2 3D Mags and 1 4D Mag.
2 Original 4xAA Princeton Tec Impacts
1 stock ARC AAA and 1 modded ARC AAA.
2 XNovas for a couple more days.

Other than that, I just have one of each.

AuroraLite

Enlightened
Mags as well. Got various color solitaires, 2AA Mags and Mag2Ds for collection and future modding purposes. Next is probably my PM6s.

From all the posts, do people EDC or carry what they have multiple of? I collect the solitaire, kinda just for fun and collection. MiniM@g I do carry from time to time. PM6s are mainly for giving away and learning to mod.

greenLED

Flashaholic
8 Minimags (7, just gave away one)
8 Infinities (2 early models -one with reversed batt, the other with the "dimming" black dot-, 1 Ultra-G, 2 Ultras, 2 Task lights)
4 Solitaires

bfg9000

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 6 Maxfire LXs as they are the best thing for leaving in gloveboxes. All my other lights I have two of, except my first light: a Mag 2D.

B@rt

Flashaholic
kaarsen1.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

StuU

Enlightened
10 Mags- 4D, 3D(2), 2D, 3C, 2C, Mini-Mag(4)
6 CMG Infinity- White(2), red, cyan, Ultra, UltraHA
6 UKE
4 ARC- AAA, AA, LS1/Rev2, AAA(sterile)

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have more Inova's then anything else at the moment. T3, T1, X5t, and 2 keychain lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Blades

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have half a dozen Surefires, and even more surprisingly, more than half a dozen Mags. The darn things are just so useful as mod hosts.

That does not count the crate of keychain lights, though. Must be a thousand over lumens sitting behind me..

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
As far as brands go I've got more CMG/Gerber lights. When it comes to models I've been trying to make myself not buy duplicates. It's very tempting to get two or three of some models, but I'm trying to save my flashlight bucks for the new stuff that's always arriving. I have purchased a bunch of Dorcy AAA's as gifts.

Geoff

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Waaal, although I'm sure this wasn't the answer you intended, at one time I was the holder of the most - VIPs and LionHearts in the world! Muwahahahahahahahaha!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Except for my MiniMags, I got rid of all my multiple model lights,,,,what fun is a bunch of one model light....one of each different light is more fun! I have two modded MiniMags and 19 MiniMags in my collection of colored MiniMags!

collection.jpg

Latest posts