What was the last LED light you purchased and why?

ToneDeath

Newly Enlightened
I'm a MOLLE kind of guy, so I purshased a Fenix MC11 angle light to replace my Pentagon LM1 MOLLE. The features help sell it. It has multiple power settings and restarts on the last setting, 2 strobe modes, the head rotates 90 degrees, Diffuser lens, MOLLE clip, Lanyard, waterproof and I think the warranty was 2 1/2 years. I love this little light.

TD

Canada

Newly Enlightened
Surefire X300 ultra

I bought this light for the 500 lumens and the surefire reputation. I put the light on my 10.5 ar15. Amazing light at 60-100y for evening shooting.

I'm a big surefire fan :)

-NB-

Newly Enlightened
Just picked up a Surefire G2X pro. It's my first one and compared to the crap I'm used to this thing is amazing. Already considering my next one. Maybe the Surefire Fury.

Devildude

Enlightened
TN31mb mainly because the best only lasts for a month or two, that and I like to support people who like to push limits far past what any reasonable person should expect. Getting closer to hitting the mile mark with leds is so awesome.

mikekoz

Flashlight Enthusiast
A Fenix TK70 because I am an idiot and I like spending way too much money on things that I do not need!!!! :devil::devil::devil:

ThrowerLover

Newly Enlightened
TN31mb because . . . um . . . I NEED a flashlight that throws over 3/4 of a mile. OK - "NEED" is a strong word. Instead of the word need, substitute "apparently have a pathological obsession for". I apparently have a pathological obsession for a flashlight that throws over 3/4 of a mile. Yep - that about nails it.

nitric

Newly Enlightened
1) niteye eye30 desert edition - love the compact size and unique coating and feel, real bright too
2) niteye msc20 - like the small size, brightness and the well made rotating switch
3) eagletac d25lc2 xml u2 770lms -my EDC since my wife took the msc20 because she liked the size and brightness
4) eagletac mx25l2-T - waiting for this since i read the brochure beginning of the year. like to have a real bright thrower.

i just received item 3) and item 4) few hours ago. will try them out tonight. The hotspot for the mx25 is intense, when i switched it on indoor with lightings.

markr6

Flashaholic
Zebralight H600w, becasue sooner or later I was going to get killed running down some of the roads at night!

Stilt

Newly Enlightened
I have a Malkoff M61SHO drop-in for my SF 6P on the way. Currently looking for a 9P to use it in. Looks like a really hard to find body.

Last edited:

cerbie

Enlightened
Some Icon Moduses, because I need spares...you know, in case, and future availability may be an issue.

Last edited:

nine204

Newly Enlightened
A package showed up today...

mix6ti.JPG

mix6ti1.JPG

mix6ti2.JPG

mix6ti3.JPG

mix6ti4.JPG

mix6ti5.JPG

mix6ti6.JPG

ficklampa

Newly Enlightened
Bought an Olight i1 and i3, the latter to give away. Trying out some different brands, and for first impressions I really like it even though I prefer a clicky.

Rono8582

Newly Enlightened
I just bought a hugsby p31 3 mode from dx because I need an inexpensive edc that will be in high traffic/damage area. I'm a musician and gear gets banged a lot.

I believe the word cheap gets used too often. I like 'inexpensive' better!