what was your last light bought in 09? mine was...

Bierkameel

Newly Enlightened
2%7E14.jpg

Nitecore D10 R2 SP, in camo with a 8mm green tritium valve :cool:

Ian2381

Enlightened
Hmmm. There's a few days left, so I'm not sure.:naughty:
Just pulled the trigger for a Quark MiniAA Neutral.:twothumbs

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
A few days ago bought a McGizmo Lunasol 20 from Senna94....but there's still a few days left in the year...

:devil: :whistle: :naughty:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I'll be sending a money order to Peak on Monday the 28th.

So technically my last purchase for 2009 will be a Peak Eiger 2AAA, HAIII, Pen light w/ momentary switch, medium optic, level 8.

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
oh no, i got the itch again. im thinking about an elektro lumens mc-e edc. supposed to be a very nice flood type of light with 700-900 lumens. built like a brick sh**house. you can probly pound in some 16penny nails with this one. :thumbsup:

Egsise

Banned
an mg pli cree mc-e 700 lumens light from bryan at shingbeam.
got the camo version with the upgraded reflector and new switch. should be here in a couple days. was lucky enough to surf his site at the right time and score one. ok, i mean it (talking to myself) im done buying lights till next year. looks like the wait will be worth it, some neat stuff coming down the pipeline. :twothumbs
I just ordered the warm white version.

Reijer

Newly Enlightened
A 4sevens Quark RGB!
Man is that thing floody. I like it a lot.

More purchases to come next year :) :wave: :broke:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
egsise,
i liked the cool white mg pli so much, i ordered the warm white also. should be here today. great little lights. if you like them so much, you should check out the elktro lumens edc mc-e. same type of floody light but from what im reading, its has much more output and alot brighter. i will probly hit the paypal sent key soon. lol

gbelleh

Newly Enlightened
Well, it turns out my last purchase of 2009 will be a Jetbeam RRT-1. This is really the last one! But wait... I did get some Amazon gift cards yesterday... :thinking:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Mine will officially be my first, quality, headlamp.

Princeton Tec EOS.

Saw it at a sporting goods store in the mall. Needed a light to keep in my car. I always have a hand-held light on me. Realized a headlamp would be best for changing a tire or checking underneath the hood. Leaves both hands free to get the job done.

Bought it on Monday, 12/28/09.

ZRXBILL

Enlightened
Just ordered a Quark Mini AA last night.

Of course the year isn't quit over yet so not sure it's the last.:laughing:

Benson

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of Download's MC-E EDCs. A real fistful of lumens, and a pretty respectable bike light -- winter riding definitely keeps it from overheating. :twothumbs

No, I take that back -- the last one I bought was a little 3xAAA 9-LED wonder for $5. What's so special to make me buy one of those? Hot pink anodize! (It's a gift for a sweet little girl who loves all flamboyant colors, but especially bright pink.)

Perhaps we could agree that that one doesn't count -- it's not a light, it's light-up jewelry?

Ok, y'all were right -- the year wasn't over yet. Just picked up a 6D Mag, loaded it up with 5 Emoli 26700s, and :poof:ed a $5 H1 bulb for kicks (was pretty sure it would, but would have been awesome if it worked), then :poof:ed the switch when I shorted my leads while checking Vbulb. Good fun all around. ;) Right now it's running a blue-coated 12V 20W bulb at 44W (who says the warm-white LED guys are the only ones who can trade off lumens for a "better" tint? :nana:), still waiting on the IRCs I'm really planning on...