What watch you're wearing?

C

chip100t

Enlightened
I’m glad I have not been bitten by the watch bug as I have little money as it is. I wear my Fitbit Versa 3 everyday. And will do until the battery is kaput. By then the verse 4 or 5 will be out if not already.

Reactions: ven
bykfixer

bykfixer

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
My brother has some sort of smart watch Chip that he downloaded some kinda software app and changes the face pretty often. He bought a couple of different looking bands as well so he can have as many watches as Ven has but yet it's the same watch.

My new "crack" is work boots but I think the ocd voices have gone silent……

Oh and that watch I spoke of the other day, it ran one day, gained 5 minutes in that one day then quit while I slept.

Monocrom

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Supporter
I’m glad I have not been bitten by the watch bug as I have little money as it is. I wear my Fitbit Versa 3 everyday. And will do until the battery is kaput. By then the verse 4 or 5 will be out if not already.
Stay out of the full-blown Luxury watch segment, and you'll be okay.
The insanity, both in terms of mentality and pricing starts there. Anything below that segment, you can enjoy yourself without literally going into debt.

BTW, all of this is coming from a former watch nut who ventured into that insane segment. I consider myself fortunate to have escaped mostly unscathed. The interaction I had on the Web's largest Watch forums was mostly very positive, with very helpful individuals happy to help out anyone with questions. Especially the G-Shock sub-forums. When you get into the Luxury watch discussions though.... Completely different story. Obviously there are a few individuals who are still friendly, very positive, and helpful. But the vast majority were.... let's just say the type of individuals whom you were glad were one mouse-click away from NOT having to converse with any longer.

Reactions: ven
ven

ven

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
New G from Canada off a special lady. The Maharishi mudmaster. The orange is mesmerising , hard to explain but makes you stare at it 😂
Row of muds(2 behind the 4 )

Nv64wG5

8xmAYlH

British bonsai forest strap

XD9hE1g

IVBuMbL

ELf5ghG