What watch you're wearing?

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is my wife's watch. As far as I know, it's the very first watch she has ever owned.

image_zpsa2cbe547.jpg

lightcycle1

Enlightened
My new fave I bought from a CPF'r recently.

Deep Blue Pro Aqua 1500. Slammer dive watch, highly refined Seiko hack/crown wind 24j day/date automatic with a 41 hour power reserve, N36 movement. Proving to be very accurate. Winding/setting is super smooth, Seiko has stepped it up a bit with this movement from the meat and potatoes 7s26 movement.

Miss my Orange Monster. I wore one for 5 years and sold it like a fool....but this is a nice different replacement. 5000ft/1500m waterproof rating and sapphire crystal, 120 click unidirectional bezel. Loving this piece and it's extraordinarily comfortable amd balanced for its size. Lume visuals on this is stellar.

byharezu.jpg

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Nice watches. While Gunther himself is obviously German and the nicest guy in the industry, Steinhart watches aren't made in Germany (unfortunately).

Redhat703

Enlightened
Nice watches. While Gunther himself is obviously German and the nicest guy in the industry, Steinhart watches aren't made in Germany (unfortunately).

Thanks for your kind words.
I think Gunther puts together his watches in Germany :) with Swiss made components....

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Thanks for your kind words.
I think Gunther puts together his watches in Germany :) with Swiss made components....

Unfortunately, the words "Swiss-Made" at the bottom of the dial refer to the whole watch itself. Also, due to the cost involved, actual watch parts that are genuinely made in that nation go into upper-end luxury watches or High-End timepieces. The kind that cost as much as a nice house. Won't get into more details here since it would really derail the topic. PM me if you want to know more about parts availability regarding affordable brands such as Steinhart.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
After about a month with the Seiko 5 I found I was still suffering from watch fever. So I rationalized the need for one I could trust in the water and had a temp. readout. Most were just too darn big for my skinny wrist, but I did find this Casio Forester that works. The Seiko's still the primary, but maybe this one will serve well for rough duty.

Geoff

agnelucio

Newly Enlightened
I love my Citizen Eco-Drive Calibre 8700

Great watch, solar powered, 100m depth water-resistant. Super accurate. Highly functional.

Not designed for tough wear and tear, but stands up very well to everyday use, and, most importantly, looks suave as heck. :cool:

Sorry, camera out of battery, so just a web photo (exact same model, and strap and facet colour):

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
Citizen BN-0085 on a super comfortable custom 24mm Pavstrap.

Photograph from below was taken yesterday with cellphone.

uyzn.jpg

lightcycle1

Enlightened
Some of us are obviously WIS.

Orient M-Force Beast

zuzajebe.jpg

naze7eba.jpg

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

pldmich

Newly Enlightened
Just received 3 Deep Blues. Haven't sized them so not actually wearing any of them yet.

Sun Diver II. NH 36 Automatic.
Alpha Marine 500. Swiss Eta 2824-2. Lume Dial. Tritium tubes.
Daynight 32 T-100. NH35 Automatic.

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
xlarge.jpg

I am working the yard today, so the $15 Fossil Designated-Beater.

xlarge.jpg

This evening I will probably switch to my Monster.