whats in YOUR pocket? (flashlight wise, that is)

Y

yellow1

Newly Enlightened
Re: whats in YOUR pocket? (flashlight wise, that i

Nuwai Q3. usually not in pocket, but strapped in holster on the outside of my commuter backpack,

Photon on keyring

Niteowl

Niteowl

Enlightened

I'm more inclined to be overloaded with knives.

I don't "EDC" much in lights, yet, but I always have an ASP Saphire on my "backup" key ring, which I found necessary to always have on me (forgetful & have small children). I hope to replace that with an ARC AAA if I can find one. I also happen to have a SL Keymate in my pocket I was letting my son play with lastnight.

If I plan to be in the dark, I'll take a something more substantial out with me. Lately that's my Ultra-G, Q-III, E2e, and or UK 4AA eLED. One of those is always "around" anyways. Got to have something close by to play with that won't upset people!

The ASP is what really got me going on LED's around '98-'99. Had no idea of what was out there until I dropped in here....Doh!

Mark

gregw

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Firefly2 and small swiss army knife on keychain, VIP with Bulkhead in Maxpedition sheath on backpack.

CQB

CQB

Enlightened

when say, going out to the movies, I usually have a Leatherman WAVE in holster, a Kershaw Scallion-BK clipped to front right pocket, a Nuwai Q III in holster, a G2 w/ clickie in cargo pocket, and a EL TriStarPhazer in the truck. I am considering getting one or two of those MAXpedition holsters (single or dual) - they're well made and I prefer holsters over clipping lights in my pockets.

Z

zippo

Newly Enlightened

surefire L4,and my cousin VIP.

I

IMTRBO

Newly Enlightened

CMG Infinity Ultra and Longbow Micra for me. Man that Longbow micra is i think the best money I've ever spent on a light!! I use it for pretty much everythin!

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast

everyday surefire e2e with MN02 lamp or E2d with MN03 lamp, soon-to-be surefire A2.

For going to work and walk: above +Surefire 9P with p91 lamp

in my backpack: mag 2-D with a 6-d lamp and 3 123's, my ultra-cheap 114 lumen spotlight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have also a bunch of smaller lights like Dorcy Spyder, SL TT 1-L, SF g2, and a mag 3-D for exciting nights in m
y area.

83Venture

Enlightened

Right pocket ARC AAA + leatherman Micra, Left pocket Fire~fly II, Photon III on neck lanyard with ID Badge, Batonlite with keys in waistband.

T

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well i dont EDC to school except for a Infinity (no big deal if its lost or stolen) but as of most ofther days:

Arc4+
Leatherman P4
Gerber ABS 3.00 partially serreted
cell phone
wallet
arc AAA
Sometimes a victornox hiker

Add a Surefire 6P if its dark outside.

raggie33

raggie33

*the raggedier*

a rubiks cube a small hamster. a have eaten orange ,, 47 watermelon seeds a 4 c maglight and a readers digest

gregw

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
a rubiks cube a small hamster. a have eaten orange ,, 47 watermelon seeds a 4 c maglight and a readers digest

[/ QUOTE ]
raggie, I'm suprised the VIP isn't on the list of things in your pocket.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

L

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast

Arc AAA Turq on the keyring, Arc LSH-P twisty in pockit.

H

HesNot

Enlightened

Wow - I am always amazed at the amount of gear some folks can carry on a daily basis. I have to assume that some number of folks are LEO's with duty belts, but still that doesn't account for the all the multiple gadgets detailed here.

I wear a suit every day so no holsters or belt clip carry - consequently the only light I have on my person is my Arc AAA on a small solitaire lanyard with a Victorinox classic. I do have either my LSHP or my Madmax Lite LuxIII in my briefcase which counts as EDC but not on my person.

balrog

balrog

Enlightened

I carry the Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. A very useful book /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

But seriously. A FireFly mk I with Q3 lowdome BB400mA module plus two stage switch powered by a Li-Ion rechargeable 123. It is clipped on my keyring with a McGizmo micro clip. That's the 25mm long clip, not the 35mm mini clip.

C

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

(Can you guess why I hate going to airports, courthouses, etc.)

A variety of keychain lights (PT, Photon, etc.) on a variety of keychains.
An E1e (not modded, yet) in a SAK sheath on the belt.
A 5w Gander Mtn. LED (Nuwai?) in the Nite-ize Pock-it on the other side.
A Dorcy AAA (or two) w/ lithium AAA's.
Occasionally (OK, usually) a 3w Gander Mtn./Nuwai.
Sometimes a mm with a Terralux w/ lithium AA's.

Also, a BenchMade rescue hook, BM Mel Pardue Tanto, classic SAK, and Leatherman PST (and more, too).

And 'cause I'm an old fart, a gentleman always carries (in addition to a pocket knife) a handkerchief, a comb, and a watch.

The sick part is that everything gets used every single day.

Oh, and rarely some money, if I haven't bought a new light or knife. Hmm, I could use a new pocket watch, too.

H

HesNot

Enlightened

chmsam - yep I'd say going to the courthouse would be a problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif In fact here in NC you couldn't go in with the PST and the BM tanto (don't know about the rescue hook) - you'd have to leave them in your car or risk them "disappearing" (like my Cold Steel voyager did a few years back) when you've come to retrieve them on your way out.

GoldenLoki

GoldenLoki

Newly Enlightened

Arc LS w/twisty, modded to LuxIII, reflector, and 777mah. I have a white Photon II as back up.

I have a Sebenza and a S&W 360sc in the other pocket /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

GL

Cornkid

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast

My handy dandy... well sort of.... G2 NITROLON. ( gotta upgrade)

-tom

A

Azreal911

Enlightened

What i have on me right now is a Inova Microlight on my keys and a little red led on my swiss army knife. My gf carries a pelican L1 on her set of keys in her purse.

BatteryCharger

BatteryCharger

Flashlight Enthusiast

What's in my pocket? Well lets see...(reaches in and pulls out a handfull of crap)

Innova Microlight
Zippo lighter
2 quarters
Smith and Wesson knife
Condom
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif