Whats next from the McGizmo workshop?

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any new stuff on the horizon Don? I may have some money to burn here soon. I'd love to see a 2 cell PD. Anything in the works?

Macaw

Enlightened
WAVE_PARTICLE said:
He's busy with my Ti 27L PDs...... :naughty:

:thumbsup: WP

Saving up my pennies for this one. I just hope there will not be a feeding frenzy for the Ti 27L PDs like there was on the Ti PD. :whistle:

Sheesh! What am I thinking, of course there will be!:lolsign:

I believe the best approach for Don will be to post the sales thread when he's ready and let the forces of CPF take it's course.

Z/28

Newly Enlightened
feeding frenzy? what the heck is a feeding frenzy? did someone throw chum in the water around don's house again?

ah!!!! so i see its that new fangled titanium chum.....! hmmm

cqbdude

Enlightened
I think Don has decided on a different hobby...

Last I heard he is starting a pineapple farm....:grin2:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
KDOG3,
I am real happy with my 27L (2xcr123) PD. It's essentially a PD version of the 27LT. I am much more happy though with another light that it isn't time to talk about yet. I see a dust storm on the horizon and I suggest we wait it out. :eek: Beyond this, sorry no comments at present. The McGizmo workshop has been real busy in addition to being moved. There has been an unacceptable log jam in the fruits planted in the workshop getting out and made available. :banghead:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't know why, I am truely convinced that the next creations of Don will use the McR-27L. There will be the 27L-PD that we are all waiting for, but I believe the secret projet will host a 27L too.

Just my thouhts. This reflector is sooooooo much praised in numerous posts!

kukula

Enlightened
I too have been waiting for the 27L. Hopefully it becomes available in the next couple of months. Just in time for Christmas :naughty:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
+1 xdanx...

An Arc-sized light would be awesome - I think that without the MillerMods upgrade to the Arc AAA, the tint is just... well... icky.

As to a flashlight with the 27L reflector in it - make it a McLuxIII-PD sized, make it a 27LT-PD... make it out of Ti, make it out of Aluminum... Heck, make it out of plastic and I'll still buy it!

Ok, maybe not plastic.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
You had to make me search for it, didn't you! :)
john

Gransee said:
Btw, the module design and many of the other mechanicals are designed by McGizmo under contract. He's done a bunch of contract work on the new LS mechanicals. If you are familiar with Don's flavor in design, you will see them all through the new LS mechanicals. The final design is a mix of the my classic LS style and Don's style.