What's the best single cell 26650 flashlight?

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favorite 26650 light is the Maxtoch M12. This light is a thrower. At around 100Kcd it is the best throwing single cell stock light there is. The fit and finish are excellent. It's a sexy looking light (IMHO), with a good balance when held. It also takes protected batts as well as the new 26700 battery.

I am going to order one of those very soon.

SubLGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favorite 26650 light is the Maxtoch M12. This light is a thrower. At around 100Kcd it is the best throwing single cell stock light there is. The fit and finish are excellent. It's a sexy looking light (IMHO), with a good balance when held. It also takes protected batts as well as the new 26700 battery.

At $67, it seems a bit overpriced for a budget flashlight. Very simple electronics package. Just my opinion. If I can find one for $45 or lower this month, I would buy one.

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not saying it's the best, infact the UI is one of the the worst I've used in years for a hand held light, but the D.Q.G Tiny 26650 (v2) is... well tiny... it won't give you much throw at all, but it's easy to carry in a coat pocket and it's a fun way to discharge a battery.

LessDark

Enlightened
I ended up with a 4sevens Maelstrom MMU-X3. Great light for walking the dog, hiking or around the house. Has a nice beam. Only thing I don't like that much is the tactical switch which is rock hard to press and that it only has 2 modes.
Recently I've been thinking about getting the new fenix pd40, but I'm a bit unsure and want to see a review of it first.

What did you finally buy?