What's this LEP all about

TimeOnTarget

Newly Enlightened
These lights are excellent on rifles. I own two LEP lights from Z-Bolt. A hand held and weapon mounted model.

I was able to acquire and PID targets out to 300 yards easily. The tight focus of the beam works perfectly with the scope.

These are definitely niche lights, but they fill a certain role extremely well.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
These lights are excellent on rifles. I own two LEP lights from Z-Bolt. A hand held and weapon mounted model.

I was able to acquire and PID targets out to 300 yards easily. The tight focus of the beam works perfectly with the scope.

These are definitely niche lights, but they fill a certain role extremely well.
Is the hand held 18350 body and tailcap one piece?
Rear Clicky switch mechanical (McClicky) or electronic?

TimeOnTarget

Newly Enlightened
I got the package deal with both bodies. It's a mechanical clicky with one mode only. I plan to buy the diffuser caps when they become available.

tempImagemo1SaP.jpg

TimeOnTarget

Newly Enlightened
Yes, it has momentary function.

I was curious about heat as well, but I just turned it on for 5 minutes continuously, and it is only mildly warm to the touch. I thought this was going to get super hot.

I am eagerly awaiting the diffusers which will hopefully make this a versatile tool.

TimeOnTarget

Newly Enlightened
I got the diffusers in today. They are made by Villain Weapon Systems and are available on the Z-Bolt website.
I got the flood and combination spill/throw models. This make the LEP a versatile all-purpose light. Without these, the light is a one trick pony.
tempImageo1CwJi.jpg

tempImageSUYnpu.jpg

tempImageLN4iT6.jpg