Wurkkos

What's your favorite Vic Swiss Army Knife?

TKC

I have 3 favorites, and in no particular order:
1. blue Alox Cadet.
2. Alox Soldier
3. Alox Farmer- I happen to have a blue one.

Sos24

I like several - the Rambler, Compact, Super Tinker and Fieldmaster. However, my favorite and edc since finding a used one is the Yeoman. I’m really wanting a Compact with a phillips in place of the corkscrew, so I may need to try and figure out how to do it.
b75298ae65f89faf0fcfbc270ff8f4f6.jpg

Buck91

Love my Victorinox Manager. Perfect EDC companion. Nice to have the knife and tweezers but it seems like the philips and the ball point pen get used the most.

Monocrom

Supporter
If I had to pick one do-everything SAK.... I'd go fo their Ranger model.

Patriot

Hard because there are so many that I like but if I could only have one... probably the Work Champ. If I could have another... probably the One Hand Trekker, for those times I want a saw, pry tool and a good blade but not all the extras.

xxo

For the 111 mm locking models - Hunter (has a large locking blade, a saw, a small gutting blade and a combo tool).

For the 91 mm models - too many to pick just one.

I like the compact (don't own one though)

Camper (don't have one but I do have the Hiker which is the same except that it has a Philips instead of a cork screw).

Huntsman

Ranger

Champion Plus

93 mm - Farmer

84 mm - Lumberjack

58 mm - Signature

flatline

I have several SAKs, but the Explorer is my favorite by a long shot.

I'd like it even better if they replaced the small blade with a file like on the Sportsman...

--flatline

LedTed

It’s hard for me to choose between the Cadet (Alox) or Explorer (+) as my favorite. The Cadet is a great in-the-moment giveaway knife to get others interested in: EDC, knives, preparedness, or SAKs. Whereas, especially with its in-line Phillips, the Explorer is more capable. Thinking about it, I can’t quite decide. Mayhaps I’ll have to say my BSA Rambler. I don’t think I could ever give that little guy away.

LedTed

I’ve undone many a tangled knot with help of the SAK’s corkscrew or the little Phillips on the Rambler.

Last edited: