What's your ideal watch?

Str8stroke

I bought an IsoBrite ISO100 series which uses the new T100 tritium tubes in in. The watch is amazingly bright in comparison to other tritium based watches. I love it!
images

images

I have had one since they first came out. Super solid watch. After 2 days of using it, I gave my Luminox to the wife. If you like trits, this watch is for you.

RGRAY

The STEINHART Nav.B-Uhr Limited gold Edition and I love it.
47mm
seconds dial
sterile black face
sapphire glass front
sapphire glass back
bright blue glow
nice leather strap
manual wind
It keeps very good time and I wear it almost every day.
I enjoy checking and winding a watch.

The only thing I did was put a buffalo strap on it.

Last edited:

stockae92

The Casio PRW3000 can really be the one ideal watch if you don't need smart watch or analog hands.

It has solar atomic, 24hr STW and CDT, world time, multi alarms with snooze, ABC function if you need them, its comfortable and low profile.

tumblr_nyi1vpU0d61usl35ao1_1280.jpg

markr6

$11 Casio AW80D-1AVCB I picked up on amazon. Seriously! Beat it up, replace. I don't have to worry about trashing an expensive watch. Been there, done that too many times.

I use the count down timer ALL the time. Stopwatch occasionally. Everything else is fluff.

ven

CPF Supporter
Beautiful, yet simple/classy design, out of my price range though.

For me I tend to have watches not for occasions but for general wear no matter what, be it going to work, out and about, to working in the garden........

So at the moment i have 3, one i have worn for many years through thick and thin, beater but been a good watch

Kids got me a casio for Xmas, this i have worn every day since and will continue to. I like the chrono style watches

Maybe one day a deep blue as love dive watches! and love some of their's, one with tritium even better!, do like some of the nite ones too.

:)

stockae92

Garmin Fenix 3 is almost the perfect watch.

GPS, ABC, smart watch all in one. Its oversized but not unmanageable. For my use, I only need to charge it once every 3 weeks. The software still needs a little polishing, but this can be a one-24-7-watch, except for boardroom meeting. :D

tumblr_o0lp2axyBb1usl35ao1_1280.jpg