Where are the flashaholics?

Wurkkos

Chauncey Gardiner

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
17 years and I got demoted? :poop: Oh well I was never a post-ho :p

Perhaps the algorithm is cognizant of you sharing a few of your Unicorns with me. Therefore, a downgrade was in order. :D

Thank you again, Beamhead. You'll always be a Flashaholic in my mind, as only a true Flashaholic would be so magnanimous. :au:

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perhaps the algorithm is cognizant of you sharing a few of your Unicorns with me. Therefore, a downgrade was in order. :D

Thank you again, Beamhead. You'll always be a Flashaholic in my mind, as only a true Flashaholic would be so magnanimous. :au:
You are too kind Mr. Gardiner. It's a joy passing off Unicorns to someone who truly appreciates them.
Your are no doubt a Flashaholic but also the first and foremost 4sevens-aholic. :p

bykfixer

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
I like the "newly enlightened" moniker for the newbs. I doubt "unenlightened" chased anybody off, but I sure was glad when my moniker no longer said that.

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Supporter
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
I don't care what the label under my name says; I'm a flashaholic, and proud of it! I didn't get the first full-on beam shot of The Beast II (my avatar, like it says in my sig) by being a "flashlight enthusiast," after all. It takes far more dedication than that to face down PK when he's in full-on party mode.

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I still miss, and fondly remember my favorite title of "mostly-BANNED" on CPFM. ❤️

Also highly enjoyed "CPF early-mid timer", and especially "Filet O' Fish" for a brief time... lol.

I'm a flashaholic no matter my post number. However, there's some dude around here who won't stop calling me Bimbo. 😜

Chauncey Gardiner

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
I still miss, and fondly remember my favorite title of "mostly-BANNED" on CPFM. ❤️

Also highly enjoyed "CPF early-mid timer", and especially "Filet O' Fish" for a brief time... lol.

I'm a flashaholic no matter my post number. However, there's some dude around here who won't stop calling me Bimbo. 😜

It didn't matter how many times I read it - mostly-BANNED always made me smile. BoneHead and Bimbo. Now that'd be a road-trip to remember.

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast

BIMBO :crackup: How are you?